twelve - recreation reactions

A/N: wow hi 2k already I am,,,,,shook. also, thank you so much for all the positive feedback lately!!!! :~)

UPDATE: IT'S 1:20 AM AND I AM EMOTIONALLY UNSTABLE

YALL GOT ME MESSED UP, I SWEAR TO GOD !!!!!!!!!! NUMBER ONE, BABBYYYYYY

———

*time skip to Morgan and Natalia going home after a long day of picture taking*

Morgan and I were in her car now, jamming along to mainstream pop.

(A/N: y'all realize how I always say mainstream pop when talking about music lol it's cause I listen to brockhampton and indie music, I know nothing about today's stuff)

I was on my phone editing the pictures, cropping and filtering it so it all looked right.

"Wait, so for real," Morgan started, shutting off the music.

I looked up at her in confusion as she stared ahead at the road.

"Are you and Andrew together? I think you would both be super cute and it frustrates me how you guys aren't doing anything to get together," she said, sighing.

(A/N: you don't have to be worried about Morgan liking Andrew in this! she's supportive of their relationship in this book!!!)

I frowned, "Morgan if I knew, I would tell you. I mean like, we kiss. We cuddle together. But none of us have talked about the whole relationship thing and I feel like he deflects the topic when someone brings it up. I like him a lot, but I'm just scared of rejection."

She nodded, "I would say I understand but I only attract gay guys so I really can't relate," she said as we both laughed.

"You need to get on Tinder or something," I replied as I then gasped, "you know what? I'm gonna email Tinder right now asking them if I could get a sponsorship. Then, we could make a video of me making an online dating profile for you!" I exclaimed, excitedly going to my business email.

She hysterically laughed as she covered her mouth slightly with her hand, "I think I just drooled everywhere, oh my god. No, I would LOVE that. That'd be so funny."

I sent out an email to Tinder, telling them all the details of the video and including my follower amount on all my social medias because it'd help them decide if I was "big enough" to be sponsored by them.

As I sent the email, Morgan slowly pulled up to the driveway. We got out and walked to the front door, knocking it instead of using the key because we knew they were all home.

Shane opened the door in a gray jacket, gray duck shirt, and black gym shorts.

"Ladies are back!" He yelled out as he turned his head to face the living room, followed by a chorus of cheers from the guys.

"Oh shut up," I playfully said as I walked in and sat down on the couch next to Andrew.

"Are you guys all okay with me filming your reactions for the pictures?" I asked, looking at all of them as I sat down on the couch.