thirty five - mellow cuddles

if anyone likes Timothée Chalamet, I'm currently in the midst of writing a new fanfiction for him! I already have a chapter done but I want to write at least three+ drafts to see if I actually wanna go through with it.

chapter idea goes to @ilovebeebosfivehead !!

———

Today was a mellow day. I was tired and sad.

Shane had left to film a collab while Ryland and Morgan were gone to film a video together.

I lounged on the couch as I groaned, shoving a pillow over my face and screaming out of boredom.

Subconsciously, I picked up the phone and dialed a familiar number.

"Hello?" Andrew asked from the other side of the call.

I smiled, "hi. Do you wanna come over? No one's home," I told him.

"Are you implying something, Natalia?" He asked. I could already hear his smirk.

I rolled my eyes, "no! I just wanna hang out," I said.

He laughed, "Alright, I'm coming. Hold tight."

I hung up and sat in anticipation, tapping my feet from boredom. The clock ticked away as I waited endlessly for Andrew. Suddenly, there was a knock on the door.

I opened it and saw my boyfriend that I fell so much in love with.

"Hi," I said to him.

"Hi," he replied as I let him in.

We sat down on the couch as I turned on the tv to Netflix.

He wrapped his arms around me, whispering 'I love you's' as he kissed my face multiple times.

"You're beautiful," he said to me.

"You're obligated to say that since we're dating," I said, playfully rolling my eyes.

He grinned, "Natalia I fell in love when I first laid eyes on you. I don't think that had anything to do with us dating."

I looked up at him as I smiled, "I fell in love with you too when I first saw you."

He smirked, "then I guess it was mutual love."

"Are you two finally fucking?" A voice asked as the front door clicked open.

"SHANE! You're ruining the moment," Garrett whined from behind him as he hit Shane on the back.

———

The End.

some people wanted me to go out with a bang but why go out with a bang when you can go out with a fluff :~)

thank you to everyone who stuck with me on this journey. evidently, I was super unmotivated nearing the end of this story because I get bored of things super easily. I want to thank a handful of select people who supported me at the beginning, you guys were the reason why I ever updated in the first place.

I love you all so dearly. Please, if you need anything ever (writing tips, feedback, etc.) im happy to help!! talk to me in my dms! I love you.

Peace and love, treat people right, stay cool.