ten - target run

A/N: YALL WILD ASF LITERALLY YESTERDAY I HAD 700 READS AND TODAY IM AT 1K I CANNOOTTTT! this chapter is going to be just a little bit longer than usually cause daddy's treating u all <3 my treat everyone grab a notebook!!!!!!!!

psa: its 2:30 AM right now I apologize for any mistakes !

———
After the haircut scenario yesterday, I basically just lounged around the whole day until I felt sleepy. Andrew couldn't sleep with me yesterday night because he had to check up on his apartment and ended up staying there due to how late it was at the time.

When I woke up, I found myself holding tightly onto the pillow as if it was a person—as if it was Andrew.

I went to the restroom and got ready, changing into Adidas track pants and a tight-fit, black crop top.

I walked into Shane and Ryland's room, seeing that they were still asleep. I stood on their bed and started jumping up and down.

"Wake up, sluts! I wanna go to Target!" I whined, jumping down into a sitting position on the bed.

Ryland groaned, "Nat it's literally 6 AM, go away."

I rolled my eyes, "Ryland, it's 11 AM."

His eyes opened wide as Shane was still fully asleep. Ry shot out of bed and ran to the restroom, blabbering on and on about how he had wasted a full morning due to sleep.

I laughed and laid next to Shane, "Shaneeeee, get up."

"Five more minutes, mom," he tiredly said, still not fully awake as he continued his snores.

"I want chipotle," I whined.

Shane stopped snoring, "I'm listening," he said, eyes still closed.

"C'mon! We can go to Target and then have Chipotle! All of us!" I exclaimed, smiling brightly at him as his eyes started to slowly open.

"You win," he sighed as he sat up.

I sat up with him, "yay!"

"Who's not here yet?" He asked as he got off the bed.

"I think just Andrew," I answered.

"Okay, I'll tex—" Shane started.

"I can text him to come over," I quickly interrupted, pulling my phone out to text him.

"God, you're so whipped," Shane joked as he walked out.

[11:17 AM] Natalia
hiiiiiiiiiiiiii come over we're all
gonna go to target and get chipotle

[11:18 AM] Andrew
Hah! omw

I smiled at my texts as Ryland walked back in, "You textin' Andrew?" He asked.

"Wha—how could you even know that?" I asked, my mouth widening.

He smiled and shrugged, "You only smile that wide when he's involved."

I blushed. Wow, I really was so headass for Andrew.

I got up and out of the room, going downstairs to see Morgan and Garrett conversing in the kitchen.

"Hello, my lovelies!" I greeted, walking over to them.

"Nattt! Come settle the score! Morgan believes that gummy bears are better than gummy worms! Tell her she's wrong!" Garrett whined, pointing an accusing finger at Morgan.