twenty six - indie films and cuddling

A/N: sooo many people have found this story in their recommendeds hahaha also there's apparently a ton of people who didn't know that other andrew siwicki fanfics existed helllooooo get on with reading them they're way better than this shit show lmao love u all xox

———

Andrew and I drove to Shane's house in my car to tell everyone our new plan. The one we made back at his apartment of us pretending to hate each other had seemed dumb to the both of us, so we changed it. We also both decided it'd be best if we let our friends in on everything that was going on.

When we made it to the porch, Shane opened the front door and gasped as he took in the sight of Andrew.

"Is everything alright? Come in," Shane said, motioning for us to come in the house.

Everyone else widened their eyes when they saw us as Andrew and I just awkwardly waved while walking to the couch.

I sat down as Andrew sat down next to me.

"So," I started, laughing due to all of this stress, "Gabbie told Andrew that if he kept hanging around me, she'd leak fake rumors about me."

"How dare she?!" Garrett gasped.

"Oh no she didn't," Shane sassed.

I nodded and let out a breathy chuckle, "at first we were going to pretend to dislike each other and be super distant," I said.

"But then we decided that we shouldn't have let her get the best of us and control us. So, we're going to let her spread any rumor she wants," Andrew chimed in, resting his hand on my knee.

"Wait, you're going to just let Gabbie be a bitch to Nat?" Ryland asked, confused on the plan.

"That's where we're hoping you guys can come in," Andrew nervously asked, not wanting to ask too much of his friends, "once Gabbie says what she wants to say, we're hoping you guys can defend Natalia," Andrew finished, crinkling his eyebrows.

They all instantly agreed.

"We're going to drag that bitch by her scalp!" Shane said, mouth popping.

"If we all defended Nat, then barely anyone would believe Gabbie," Morgan added on.

"Exactly," I agreed, "but I don't want to drag you all in this mess with me, so it's fine if you don't want to do it," I replied, apologetically smiling at all of them.

Garrett laughed, "don't worry Nat, we're your friends. We're for sure going to help you."

I tiredly smiled, "thanks Garrett. Also thank you to everyone for doing this."

They all nodded and snuggled in closer to each other on the couch. By now, we were all one conjoined mess tangled in each other's arms.

"We're family now, Nat. I'd give up my free Chipotle card for you," Shane smiled.

Garrett gave him a look as Shane gave him one back and exhaled, "no I wouldn't," Shane then said.

We all laughed as I playfully hit Shane on the shoulder.

"Do you guys think Gabbie's going to get anyone else in on this?" Ryland asked, sipping from his Coconut La Croix.

"Isn't she in the Vlog Squad? They all are super relevant," I sighed.

"Don't worry, I have even more relevant friends that could help us. They don't stand a chance against the Insecure Squad," Shane joked.

"HEY! I'm perfectly happy with myself," Ryland snarked back, doing a little shimmy on the couch.

Shane rolled his eyes, "must be nice," he sneered.

Ryland sassily shrugged one shoulder, "it really is."

Shane gave him a look of distaste as Ryland smiled and kissed Shane's temple, "love ya, babe!" Ryland enthusiastically said.

"When will I find a boyfriend," Morgan playfully sighed, digging for M&M's in her trail mix bag.

"Again, morrganics. I'm right here!" Garrett whined.

Morgan rolled her eyes, "oh, right," she groaned as she popped an M&M into his mouth.

I laughed and looked at Andrew who was looking at me. He smiled and leaned down to kiss my forehead as I closed my eyes in content.

We all turned back to the tv and watched some movies for a few hours. Garrett had suggested an LGBT indie movie about these people in Italy as we all just watched in the dark and cried during the end credits. (A/N: major props if u know what movie)

Shane was Snapchatting this as he panned his phone to Andrew and I snuggled together under a blanket.

"Look at my cute little love birds," Shane cooed, zooming in on us.

Andrew giggled and waved as I playfully rolled my eyes and hid my face in Andrew's arm.

After a couple of coming-of-age movies later, Ryland gasped as he saw a tweet in his timeline. He handed me his phone to read it as everyone else furrowed their eyebrows in confusion.

Gabbie
@TheGabbieShow
i have some tea about your beloved youtuber ☕️ stay tuned
11:28 PM

I read the tweet to myself and rolled my eyes, telling everyone to check Gabbie's Twitter for the tweet.

"This isn't cute," Ryland said regarding to the tweet.

"Does she think she's doing something right now?" Shane asked as he furrowed his eyebrows.

"I'm trying to not be bothered by her but I can't when she's pulling shit like this," I sighed.

Andrew wrapped his arms around me and frowned, "do you want me to try and tell her that it's bothering us?" He asked.

I smiled at the fact that he was trying his hardest to be some help against his dreaded ex, "don't worry, love. There's really nothing any of us can do except sit back and wait for what she wants to say about me."

Andrew sighed and rested his head in the crook of my neck, "I just feel bad."

I sympathetically smiled and ran my hand through his hair, "you shouldn't be. None of this is your fault and you had no way of controlling it."

I felt him flutter his eyes shut against my neck as I also closed my eyes, leaning my head against his. And together, we both fell into a deep sleep as the rest of our friends got comfortable and slept on the couch with us.

———
A/N: a little short, sorry :~))

also this is unrelated but if anyone listens to alec benjamin, I'll love u 10x more because he's so underrated and it's so cool when I see people who also enjoy his music haha