twenty eight - picnic kisses

A/N: story may be coming to a close (after a couple more chapters) and that breaks my heart )~: But i know once i get natalia and andrew to start being official, everyone's gonna get bored of their relationship so it all has to eventually come to an end. xoxox

UPDATE: I'm finding tweets about this story that people are sending to Andrew (LITERALLY search up 'andrew siwicki fanfiction' on twitter and at least four pop up) omfg at this rate, he's going to actually see it and I don't think I can handle that hahdyshdhshdhshwyayshahshs I can't even tell any of my friends this is happening I live a double life on here hahaa

———

I was in Shane's guest room frantically getting my makeup done while Morgan sat behind me doing my hair.

Andrew had gone home to check up on his apartment and get ready so, he wasn't here to witness this mess.

"I'm nervous, Morgan," I whined, putting the finishing touches on my eyeshadow.

"Oh, please. You two already go out together without calling it a 'date' so how is this different from that," Morgan pointed out, loosely curling my hair.

I rolled my eyes, "but that's different because we hung out as friends. Now, it's friends that are hopelessly in love going on a 'date,' I replied.

Morgan laughed, "sometimes I'm glad I don't have a boyfriend."

I giggled, "alright, I'm done with my makeup. Are you finished?" I asked her.

She bit her lip and curled the last strand of hair, nodding and then stepping back. She gazed at me through the mirror before smiling brightly.

"I don't think you've ever looked this good before," she giggled.

I looked at myself in the mirror before smiling brightly, "I've never felt this good before either."

I stood up and jumped a little, shaking away my nerves, "how should I act around him? Shy and flirty or cool and collected?" I asked Morgan, staring at her frantically.

She snorted, "just act like yourself. He didn't fall in love with a fake version of you, he fell in love with who you are on an everyday basis."

I wrapped her in a tight hug while warmly sighing, "thanks Morgan—for everything. For being my friend, for helping me with my boy issues, for keeping me calm when I need to be. Thank you, thank you, thank you."

She grinned and tightened her arms around me, "of course, Nat. As your friend, I want only success and happiness to come your way."

I released the hug and nodded, laughing through the tears that threatened to fall.

Morgan started laughing too, "don't cry your mascara away, baby," she said, gently wiping under my eyes.

More tears started to slowly come out as I laughed again, "I can't help it! I'm an emotional ball of love and joy."

Morgan looked at the clock, "it's 6:59. Andrew should be here any second."

I also looked at the clock, "he wouldn't be here exactly at 7, right? 7 was just an estimated time."

Morgan gave me a look, "knowing Andrew, he's gonna knock right when the clock hits 7."

I exhaled as I gently patted my tears away, anxiously waiting for it to be 7.

Once 7:00 PM was shown on the clock, knocks were heard from the front door. I looked at Morgan with wide eyes as she gave me an 'I told you so' look through her glasses.

I walked downstairs and quickly jogged to the door, exhaling and then opening it.

Andrew was on the other side wearing black jeans, a plain gray sweater, and a blue jacket over it.