eight - lazy work day

A/N: yoooo y'all got 7 votes on the last chapter thank u so much!!! anyway I'm over asking for votes lol! leave feedback if u want :~) I accept all types of criticism

———

Shane had convinced me the next day to 'live' at his house again since it was boring without me.

Andrew helped me pack some clothes in a bag and we both headed off to Shane's house separately because we needed both of our cars to be there.

I had arrived before Andrew. When I walked in, there was a frenzy of people bombarding me. There was a mixture of "I'm sorry's" and "how are you feeling."

"Hi guys, sorry for running off like a little bitch yesterday. I just had a lot on my plate from Gabbie," I smiled, pulling them all in a group hug.

"Don't worry I know all about her and Andrew's past, already! She is a total bitch but my agent wanted me to collab with her so I sort of had to," Shane sighed.

"It wasn't your fault," I smiled at him as everyone helped me to unpack upstairs in the guest bedroom.

When we were upstairs, I heard the front door open. My head perked up as I dropped everything I was doing to run downstairs.

"That bitch never runs but will only run for Andrew," I heard Shane joke.

When I got down, I saw Andrew in the kitchen petting Cheeto.

I sped walked over to him and wrapped him in a tight hug. He was surprised at first, but then hugged back.

"I missed you," I sighed, nuzzling my head into his neck.

Andrew laughed and said, "you just saw me like ten minutes ago."

I smiled, "I still miss you."

He kissed my temple and said, "I miss you too, Natalia."

Everyone had come downstairs followed by simple 'hi Andrew's.'

Garrett went to hug Andrew as Andrew hysterically laughed, also wrapping him in a hug.

We then all sat down on the couch with a tired sigh.

"It's been a long ass week," Ryland groaned, cuddling next to Shane.

"It's not over yet," I sighed, "we have a shit ton of footage to edit," I whined.

Shane, Andrew and I all groaned at that.

"Just delay the video so we can edit it all next week," I said, snuggling into Andrew as he wrapped his arm around my shoulders.

"I would so do that if it hadn't been a month since my last video. So, we have to give my viewers a video ASAP," Shane ordered, getting up to get his laptop and sitting in the room with the big table.

"I guess I have to edit now, too," Andrew sighed, getting up and stretching. He looked down at me.

I huffed, "now I'm forced to edit, also."

We sat down on the chair as Shane left to get a pack of diet root beers.

He then sent us the footage of what we were supposed to edit.

After long, tedious hours of editing the series, we decided to call it quits for the day.

"Andrew, are you going to be leaving or staying?" Shane asked Andrew.

Andrew looked at me for a second and then looked back at Shane, "I think I'm going to be lea—"

"You can sleep with me, Andrew," I quickly interrupted him, not wanting him to leave.

He looked up at me in shock, "Uh—Yeah then I guess I'm staying," he said to Shane.

Shane gave us a knowing look, "use protection, children."

"SHANE!" Garrett shrieked.

I groaned and put my head in my hands as Andrew nervously laughed and scratched the back of his neck.

The whole squad got on the couch to watch YouTube videos until we then decided to call it a night.

"Goodnight, everybody!" Ryland said as he grudged up the stairs.

"Night, sisters," Morgan said as she went into her room.

It left Garrett, Andrew and I.

"Garrett are you going to be leaving?" I asked him.

"No I think I'll stay. It's pretty late and I just wanna pass out on this couch right now," Garrett smiled as he laid on the couch.

I got up and pulled Andrew up with me to give him more space, "Night, Gare Bear."

"Night night Nat, Andrew," Garrett farewelled as he then closed his eyes.

I took Andrew's hand and led him upstairs into the guest room.

I jumped on the bed and sighed. It felt so good to be asleep.

Andrew slowly got on next to me, tucking himself under the covers and wrapping an arm around me.

He kissed my temple and I snuggled into his warmth.

"Goodnight Andrew," I whispered as I felt his strong arms protectively tighten around my body.

"Goodnight, Natalia," Andrew whispered back to me.

For once, I felt happy. I felt happy with all my friends, I felt happy with my successful job, and I felt happy with the love of my life who doesn't know that he's the love of my life sleeping next to me.

———

A/N this was shorter than usual! But I'm running out of ideas :(((((((( also how do you guys feel about pet names?? I feel like some are fine but I know others hate them idk!