eleven - video idea

A/N: im sorry to all my readers but I don't want them to date just yet because idk about y'all but I always get bored of the character's relationship after they start dating . But i dont know if it's just me, so please lmk if you all want them to be official yet!!!!

also! this chapter isn't gonna have a lot of cute andrew+nat moments! Even though this is an andrew siwicki fanfic, I still wanna write chapters of her being in the squad, not just dating someone from it.

———

It was 6 AM.

Somehow, the whole squad had woken up around the exact same time for no apparent reason. We were now just chilling on the couch in complete silence, having absolutely no idea why we've woken up so early.

I was sat in between Andrew and Garrett facing the front while Morgan sat on the corner of the couch next to Garrett, Ryland sat on the couch facing to the left, and Shane sat on the floor facing us.

"This sucks," Garrett finally said as we all broke out into laughter.

"It's too early to even do anything," I replied, rubbing my eyes.

I was wearing Andrew's gray hoodie that he had left on the chair in our room and black athletic shorts. I was snuggled under the blanket while Andrew was constantly playing with my hair.

"Can someone get me a La Croix?" Ryland asked, "I'm too lazy to get it myself."

"Bitch, we aren't your maids!" Shane said, narrowing his eyes at Ryland.

"Shane, please! I always get you your root beers whenever you ask for them," Ryland whined.

Shane groaned and got up to get the drink.

No-Name, Dos, Honey, whatever her name was, came up to me and rubbed her head against my leg.

"Hello, love," I smiled to her, petting her head as she stuck her tongue out and wagged her tail.

I felt Andrew lightly chuckle next to me, rubbing my thigh slightly.

I leaned back into the sofa as the dog walked away, trodding up the stairs to do god knows what.

Shane came back with the drink, sitting on the couch and snuggling with Ryland.

"Guys, I want to film a video today," I bluntly said.

"You should make it related to slime. That always pops off," Morgan replied as we laughed.

"I have a couple of ideas," I said as I pulled them up on my phone, "someone picks out my outfit?"

"Too overused," Shane said as he looked at everyone in the room, signaling that they've all done it before.

"Gucci haul?" I asked.

"OOOH!" Ryland gasped as his eyes sparkled with wonder and amazement.

"Don't you own like one Gucci item?" Garrett asked, laughing at me.

I laughed with him and groaned, "but at the time I was just thinking to myself 'oh yeah I could just buy useless Gucci shit and pretend that I didn't buy it specifically for the video!'"

Shane playfully groaned, "this is why everyone hates white people."

(A/N: omg hi no shade at all!!! i only said this cause I'm pretty sure Shane, or Morgan, had said it before in a video!)

"Okay, how about recreating my friends' pictures?" I asked. (A/N: let's just pretend Morgan hasn't done this)

Shane's head perked up, "ooo that seems like a cool idea."