thirty four - baby surrogate

A/N: I want this story to finish up. I've been dragging it out for a while and I think some people have gotten uninterested, so it's best to stop it soon. Probably 1-2 more chapters after this one. Thank you all xox

———

(chapter is LOOSELY based off of shane's video; dialogue will not be the same because i really cannot be bothered to watch their three part series and copy everything)

Shane and Ryland had done a DNA testing to reveal their ancestry and genetics.

At one point, Andrew was being held up by the both of them as he just awkwardly laughed throughout it all.

"Natalia, you try carrying Andrew now!" Shane joked as Andrew panned the camera at me.

I widened my eyes, "excuse me?"

Shane did a mouth pop and motioned for me with his hand, "go on, try it."

I laughed as I shook my head, "I'll pass."

We all went to the kitchen as Shane had revealed that he was getting an actual baby to come over just so we could see what it was like to raise one.

"Shane, you're going to kill it after like two minutes," Garrett said, shocked.

Shane exhaled and scrunched up his face, "yeah..." he said as we all laughed.

"Why are you even bringing a baby here?" I asked.

"Because, I wanted Morgan to experience what it was like to have a baby of her own since she's going to be the surrogate of Ryland and I's kid!" Shane announced to the camera.

"I think there's someone in the driveway," Andrew quietly said, zooming in on the figure outside.

Shane screamed and jumped up and down when he saw a woman holding a baby walk up his driveway.

They all ran to the door as I playfully sighed and rolled my eyes, following along.

"Shut up! He's adorable!" Ryland awed as we opened the door for the mom.

"I'm getting emotional!" Shane said through threatening tears.

At this point in my life, I could never tell when he was joking.

"I'm Ambia! And this is Adrix!" The woman said, shaking our hands.

"He has the prettiest blue eyes," Ryland gasped.

"Thank god!" Shane exasperatedly groaned.

We all walked inside as Shane and Ambia started talking more about what raising Adrix is like.

(A/N: I literally don't remember shit about this video ahhhhhh im so sorry I have failed you all)

As they were talking, I played with Adrix and held him up on his toes by his hands so that he walked a bit. I looked up and saw Andrew pointing the camera at me the whole time.

I rolled my eyes and giggled as I reached up and pushed the camera away so it pointed to where Shane and Ambia were.

Andrew kept the camera at them while looking at me, silently laughing.

I went back to Adrix and made little noises that entertained him as he laughed and reached up to grab my hair.

"That's my hair, dork," I joked to him as I he gave a little squeal and flailed his arms.

He sat down on the ground as I gave him my hand so he could play with it. What intrigued him the most was the ring on my finger that Andrew had given to me two weeks ago.

Nothing major had happened to Andrew and I in between the time frame of then and now. We still acted the same, just with a lot more affection. All of our viewers still hadn't known about Andrew and I being in a relationship because we never were able to work it into a video.

Adrix played with my hand as Andrew panned the camera to me and did his iconic zoom into the ring and then to my face. I looked up at the camera and stuck my tongue out, going back to Adrix.

We were at the park. Shane wanted to go out and see what it'd be like taking care of a baby 'in the wild' as he had called it.

Andrew stopped filming for a bit because Shane wanted to let us all have a break.

I sat down on a swing as Andrew trailed behind me.

"Push me," I said to him, pouting.

He walked over and stood in between my legs, gently grabbing my face.

"You're on the wrong side, idiot," I joked, wrapping my arms around his waist.

"Sorry, I have trouble with direction," he teased, smiling and leaning down.

I arched my neck up as our lips touched, slowly moving in sync. His warm tongue traveled into my mouth as I parted my lips slightly.

"NOT IN FRONT OF THE CHILD!" Shane screamed while he held Adrix, covering the baby's eyes with his hand.

We released and looked at Shane.

I smiled and giggled, "sorry, Adrix."

Shane dropped his hand from Adrix's eyes and gave us a quick hum, turning around and walking away.

"I should get back to filming," Andrew said to me, running a hand through my hair.

I nodded and sighed in content as he turned around and walked away, grabbing the camera that rested on the park bench next to Ryland.

I sat up and followed shortly after, seeing Adrix roaming around on the floor as his mom overlooked him from the bench. I went up to him and picked him up as he squealed in delight, flailing his arms at me.

I held him in my arms close to my face as I cooed at him.

Andrew walked up behind me and wrapped an arm around my waist, resting his face on my shoulder.

"You'd be an adorable mom," Andrew said to me.

I grinned and looked at him, "you'd be an adorable dad."

"Just fuck already," Shane said while walking up to us.

"No cursing in front of the child!" I screamed, turning around away from Shane as I was now facing Andrew, barely any distance in between us.

Andrew wrapped an arm around me as Shane laughed and rolled his eyes.

"Are you two having kids?" Ryland asked us, standing next to Shane.

I turned my head to face Ryland and tilted my head, "the sky's the limit," I said, smiling.

I turned back to Andrew as he looked down at me, kissing my forehead, "the sky's the limit," he repeated after me.

———