Chapter 32: The boy is mine

Sarah’s POV

I trust him

I trust him...

I trust him..............

I keep on reminding myself since the day I learnt that he’ll be with her in the States.

Ayokong magpaka-impokrita.

I do trust my man... But I don’t trust what this woman can do.

I could still remember how she became a fallen bridge, five years ago.

And how am I going to forget, how she helped me solve my love problem two years ago, in her own special way, without me knowing?

That time, I didn’t even lift a finger to fight for what I thought was mine.

Why would I? If he really did love me, why did I even have to claim him back?

But this time is different... I really love Matt...

I love what we have... And I’ll fight for it, ‘cause I know it’s worth it.

And I don’t want to take a chance... at all.

Not with her again.

There are things that are forgiven but not forgotten...

-----------------------------------------------

Convo over the phone...

Nikki: Sars...Honestly speaking, there’s really a chance on what you are thinking. Especially in our case, you know what I mean?

To tell you honestly, I realized that I also contributed to what happen to me and Billy.

Sarah: Ano namang kasalanan mo dun? Eh siya yung nambabae no!

Nikki: I didn’t helped him to fight temptations, to dodge it somehow.