Chapter 1

-3 Years Later-

💖Tay P.O.V😍🌸

"Taylor get up!"I groaned.My college bestie,Lexxi slept over and now she tryna wake me up.

Oh hey guys,I'm back.I'm now 21 and I currently have one more year for college.Xavier and I are still together but I've been growing feelings for someone else.Remember the guy who help me with my groceries?Yeah,Carter.We go to UCLA together and that makes it worst since he doesn't know that I like him so he tends to flirt with ALOT of girls and I get jealous but I don't show it.

Emma give birth to my beautiful niece on 2nd October,2014. Her name is Xanaii Taylor Evans and shes 2 years.They did a paternity test and It came back positive so Tahir took up his responsibilities like a man should and they worked things out and now they're back together,like a lil family.

Tahj and Tarique are still together.They had a few bumps in the road since it's college and some girls take their thirst to the extent.But they worked it out and now their going strong.

Rii and Leslie are still together too.They had a few on and off times since Leslie couldn't keep his dxck in his pants,but they worked it out and now they faithful.

Nick and Stacey still at it.I met her when I went back for Aunty Sasha's wedding and she was cool.She wasn't like most girls who were out for the money and dxck game,she was his real R.O.D.He still writes me and I recently found out that she's pregnant.He's got a little bun in the oven and guess how's gonna be God mother?Mee!

Yanii is dating singer/actor Trevor Jackson.They said it was love at first sight but I really don't know.They cute together thou.They started dating 2 years ago and it has been good so far from what I've heard,except that the paps are irritating her.Baby Zy is now 5 and he's talking alot.He comes to see me often with his mom.I've never met Trevor but she said I'll meet him soon.

Now since I've been going to college I've made alot of friends but I only trust a few.That's Lexxi but we call her Blunt,Maria aka Ria and Stephanie aka Steph.

Lexxi is 20 turning 21 on September 3.She's brown skin,5'9 in height,skinny with a medium booty.As for her boobs,she aint got much.She has shoulder length hair which is in 3 different colours;Red,Black and Brown.She's gorgeous.

Maria is the mexican one and the party animal.She's pure Mexican and she has a septrum peircing but she only wear it off campus.She speaks Spanish often and forget that we can't understand her so she often cuss us in Spanish.She's 21 turning 22 on August 24.She's kinda thick with brown eyes.Her hair was long until she cut it 2 days ago.She's pretty.

Now Stephanie is the white girl.She's not emo thou.Even thou she's white,she got a lil ratchetness in her.She's 20 turning 21 next month(May 20).She's tall-ish with black hair and brown eyes and she's pretty.

I rolled out of my bed and look at the clock.It was 8:30 and we didn't have classes today so why she waking me up.

"We aint got classes!"I yelled

"Stop yelling.Your suppose to go to the gym with me today.You forgot already?"She said

"Oh yeah"I mumbled rubbing my forehead.She walked in wearing a yellow boy shorts with a pink sports bra and on her feet she wore her pink and yellow Nike gym shoes.Her hair was curly since she washed it and she had her gym bag on her shoulder.

"Hurry up!"She shouted.I rolled my eyes.

I took a shower then brush my teeth.I dried off then lotioned.I put on my black boy shorts and and my white crop top with my black and white Nike.