Chapter 10

💖Tay P.O.V😍🌸

I pulled on my Stella McCartney black and silver printed silk satin dress.I took out my black and white Jordan 11 and put it on.Afterwards,I combed my hair into a neat ponytail and sprayed some perfume.I grabbed my Tory Burch Robinson mini Dome satchel and put some money and my phone inside.I slinged the purse on my shoulder.

"I'm leaving"I shouted to Ria.

"Bye boo.If that nigga try any shit hit me up"She shouted back."Be Careful"she added.

"Ight"I walked out.I got in my Mercedes Benz and pulled off for IHop.

~At IHop~

I walked in and looked around for Nick.He was on his phone talking so I walked over to the table.

"Hey"He held his hands up.Rude ass!

"Okay.Bye bae love you"He hung up.

"Lets order"He said.He ushered a waiter over.

We ordered and the waiter left.

Then he came back.

I started eating the french toast.

"So what you have to tell me?"He asked eating his pancake.

"So I went to the Doctor yesterday"I said cutting my pancake "And I found out that I'm pregnant"I said placing the pancake in my mouth.

"Sorry,you're what?"He asked wiping his mouth with the cloth.

"I'm pregnant"I repeated.

"Oh well that's good.Who's the father?"I dropped my fork which caused it to give off a loud sound.

"What do you mean by that?"I croaked out.

"I mean whose your babbydaddy?"He repeated.

"You are"I said squinting my eyes at him.He started laughing hysterically.

"Girl you got jokes"He said patting my shoulders.

"I'm serious!"I semi-yelled

"How you know that?"He asked 

"You're the only guy I had sex with since I flew to ATL"I said

"How am I to believe you?For all I know you been fxcking other dudes down here in LA"He said.That hit me hard.

"Are you forreal right now Nicholas?That's what you think of me as?A hoe?"I asked

He just shrugged.

I sighed.A knot form at my throat.I wanted to cry so bad.Then my phone started ringing.

"Hello?"I said crying.

"Taylor!Why you crying?"Ria yelled.

"He doesn't believe me"I said.She sighed.

"I'm coming"Then she hung up.

I continued eating.

"So what does this mean?"I asked

"I don't want anything to do with you and that baby"He said coldly.I nodded.The tears were streaming down my face like a waterfalls.I pulled out a bounty to wipe my face.I heard loud footsteps and saw Ria.

"Oh!So you the guy that denying my girl child?"She yelled.

"And who are you?"

"Maria,Nigga!But that's not why I'm here.My girl loves you but this how you treating her?She gotta drop outta college now because she's pregnant with YOUR child and this how you behaving?But you know what?Every dog has their day.She doesn't need you.She got people who wanna see her happy and if you tryna steal her happiness I advise you not too.See,this the same reason why I don't deal with yall deadbeats.Ya'll wanna fxck but can't handle the consequences!Yall too fricken ungrateful!Imagine she had a dude that loves her and she choose you over him.You know why?Because she LOVES you!"She yelled.People was staring but she didn't care.