Chapter 2

💖Tay P.O.V😍🌸

"Y'all get y'all asses up!" I shouted getting out of the bathroom.

"Y'all wanna party but can't wake up to go to classes" I yelled.

I walked in the room and they were still sleeping. I sighed.

"Lexxi!Steph!Ria! Y'all get up now!" I said hitting them.

"Damn girl! You remind me of mama. All this yelling and shit." Get up we got classes today punks" I said putting on my clothes. Today's outfit was my black and gold "Let's Learn" crop crew neck with my black skater skirt and some black and gold Versace shoes. I put my hair in a neat ponytail and put on my glasses.

"Who you tryna impress?" Ria asked me looking me up and down

"Bitch myself" I said smirking.

~ At UCLA~

We walked in and it was the usual things happening. Couples meeting up,friends talking and people walking to class. Me and Lexxi was walking to Geography class when I saw something. What was Xavier doing on campus? Then I realise, he was here for Kendall Taylor. I don't why but I just hate her. I'm not gonna lie thou she's gorgeous and she got a sexy ass body. All the boys literally go after her because of that, but when it comes to personality, she has a messed up one. If u and ya nigga break up today, I guarantee you that by tomorrow she's with that nigga and I guess that's what happen to me.

I just don't understand why every time I find somebody, bitches go after them. Like where were you when we weren't together?

I acted like I didn't see them. I walked into class and took a seat.

~Geography Class~

"Good morning class"

"Morning Mr. Willis"

"As we get started, who can tell me what's a sea level?"

Some people put up their hands. I left mine down.

"Ms. Evans?" Like nigga,there's a reason why I didn't put up my hands. I don't know!

So I guessed." Uhh the level of the sea's surface,used in reckoning the height of geographical features such as hills as a barometric standard" I squinted my eyes at him.

"Excellent"

I sighed.

"Okay well today you'll leave class early with a group assignment." Then Kendall walk in.

"You're late Ms.Taylor"

"Sorry Sir I had an emergency" An emergency my ass!

She walked off to her seat with Mr.Willis staring at her ass. I rolled my eyes.

"Okay you're each gonna build a volcano and make sure it erupts" what does a volcano have to do with sea level?

I wrote it down.

"Group one: Terrence, Jody, Ryan , Elizabeth , Stephen , Adam ,Kirsten "

"Group two: Daquan ,Stella ,Kesha ,Michelle ,Toby , Gloria ,LaShay"

"And group three: Jessica ,Caleb ,Taylor ,Lamar ,Lexxi , James,Kendall" oh hell no!

"There will be no changes to the grouping. If y'all have problems work it out! Dismissed!"

I groaned."Group three people we meet in my dorm tonight at 7" Kendall said. I walked out with Lexxi.

"Did you see how Mr.Willis was looking at her ass?" I nodded