Chapter XIV-All I Need

N  I  C  H  O  L  A  S

I woke up at 8:30 since I had to go get my baby. 

I took a shower before brushing my teeth.I wore my black satin Transformation D sweatshirt with my black tartan print fleece sweatpants.I picked up my black and white retro jordans and put it on then sprayed some cologne before driving to Tay's house to get her some clothes.

I pulled up to her house and opened the door and walked straight to her room.I pulled out her Crook and Castles squadlife sweatshirt with bandana print with matching sweatpants and her black and white retro jordans.I pulled out an underwear and her toothbrush.I went into the room with the baby clothing and pulled out Xari's rose pink Ralph Lauren embroidered cotton overall with a matching hat and Bal Harbour repeat sneaker.I grabbed a stripe blanket.Since my mom shopped mostly Ralph Lauren,she made sure her grandbaby was decked out in it.I grabbed her little custom made carseat.

I started walking out then I saw her phone on the floor.I picked it up and locked the door before driving off to the hospital.

~At The Hospital~

I walked in then walked to her room after I checked in.

"Hey"I said as  walked in.She was breast feeding Xarielle.

"Hey"She replied smiling.I walked over to them.

"She's just so beautiful"Tay said as her voice crack.I rubbed her back.

"I know"I kissed her cheeks.

She burped Xari."Go bathe and prepare"I said as I collected Xari from her.

"Okay"I handed her the bag as she walked into the washroom.I texted everybody to let them know that I'm here and I'm gonna sign the release papers.

"Hey babygirl"I cooed at her as I slowly racked her back and forth.I kissed her cheek.

A nurse came in to change her so I gave her the baby bag.

Then Taylor came out.

"You mean I must look like you,huh?"She asked smirking.I smiled.

"Maybe"

"Where's Xari?"

"She went to get cleaned up"She nodded then walked over to me.

"You know I missed you right?"I asked as she wrapped her arms around my torso.

"Really?"She snuggled up to me.I kissed her nose then we rubbed our nose together.We laughed.

"Yes"

"You know I still love you right?"She asked.I kissed her soft lips.

"You don't have a choice"I said.She chuckled.

"I love you more"I said as we intwined our fingers.

"Impossible"She said and walked back to the bed and the nurse walked in.She handed Xari to Taylor then handed me the baby bag.

"Can you get me the release papers?"Taylor asked as she handed Xari to me.

"Sure"She walked out.

She packed all of her stuff in her bag.I walked over to her.

"You forgot something"I said as I approached her with a sleeping Xari in my hands.