Chapter 12

💖Tay P.O.V😍🌸

~4 Months Later~

"Are you finish yet?"Carter yelled to me from the kitchen.

"No I'm dressing!"I yelled back.

Since Carter and I got together,he's been here for me alot.He acts as though it's his baby and I love that about him.He sleeps over here alot since I'm pregnant and he don't want anything to happen to me and my baby.So today I'm going to find out the gender of my baby.

I put on my white flowly tee with sprectrum rainbow dye with my blue skater skirt and my blue and white jordans flight.I left my hair down and added my gold accessories.I grabbed my cobalt blue birkin bag before unplugging my phone and putting on some pink lipstick and walking to the living room.

"I'm ready"I said

"Damn!You look beautiful baby"Carter said giving me a peck on the lips.

"Thanks"I replied.

"Steph said their gonna come here when we come back"He said as we walked out to his car.I nodded.

He opened the door for me as I slipped in and he walked over to his side.Then he pulled off.

~At The Hospital~

"Welcome back Ms.Evans"Dr.Roberts said smiling.

"Hey"I said lying on the bed.

"So what you want it to be?"She asked

"Uhh it really doesn't matter but I'd prefer a boy"I said

She nodded.She rubbed a jelly-like substance on my belly.It was cold.

"See that on the screen?"She asked.I looked and a smile spread across my face.

"Yes"

"That's the baby"I smiled.

"And it's a..."

~At Home~

"OMG!I'm gonna be an aunty!"Ria screamed for the tenth time.

"Shut up Maria!So what are you gonna name her?"Yes I'm having a girl!

"I like Xarielle Amor Younge"I said rubbing my belly.

"Yess!Xarielle sounds weird yet sophisticated"Lexxi said

I nodded."I can't wait for when she gets here"Steph said cheesing.

"I know right!"Ria chimed in.

Lexxi went on her phone."Lil said their coming over"She said smiling.I nodded.

I heard a knock at the door but I don't think thats them.That's way too quick.

"I'll get it"Lexxi said bouncing up to get the door.

"Taylor...Somebody is here to see you"She said walking back looking like she saw a ghost.

I walked to the door and saw Nick?

I walked outside and locked the door behind me.

"What the hell are you doing here?"I asked pissed.

"Can't come and see my babymama?"He asked smirking.

"Look!The last time I checked you didn't want nun to do with me or my baby so why you here?"I yelled.

"It's our baby"He said smiling.

"Nigga are you crazy?are you deaf?"I asked again.

"Look Taylor.I'm sorry about what I said.I really didn't mean it.I swear.It was only out of revenge but when I look back at it I realised that I did the worst thing I could ever do"He said