Chapter 8

💖Tay P.O.V😍🌸

*A few days later*

I was finish dressing.I was wearing my Kardashian tribal pencil skirt with my black halter crop top and my white L.K Bennett Rumford one button blazer.I wore my black and white Jimmy Choo heels.I curled my hair with a side bang and added some lipstick and spraying some perfume.I grabbed my white Valintino handbag before leaving for the meeting.

"I'll be back later Lexxi"I said grabbing my car keys.

"Okay.Be careful"She said.

I walked out and got in my car.

~At The Meeting~

I pulled up to the client's office.I locked my car and walk in.

"Hey.I'm here for a meeting"

"Name please?"

"Taylor Evans"

"Right this way ma'am"The lady led me to the board room.

"Good morning everyone"I said as I walked in.I saw Claire already sitting.

"Hey I'm Mrs.Rutherford,the client"A pretty lady said getting up to shake my hands.

I stood up."Ms.Evans"I said shaking her hands.

"Okay Ms.Evans.These are the CEO of Louis Vuitton Mr.Burke,Dior Mr.Dior,Fendi Mr.Beccari,Versace Mr.Ferraris,Valintino Mr.Sassi,Gucci Mr.di Marco,Prada Mr.Bertelli,Juicy Couture Mr.Blum,Coach Mr.Luis and finally Mr.Jacobs.The others that aren't here will be part taking in the clothing and footwear area but for now,lets get the main people"I shook hands with each person.

I took a seat."I was online doing some shopping and I came across your online store.I like the way you program it.You're very committed when it comes to your fashion so I took it upon myself to call you.I heard you were in ATL so I asked your assistant if she can get to you and and we'll schedule a meeting"Mrs.Rutherford said."So would you like to be the new owner?"

"I would love too"I said smiling.

"We've already got the spot and the store.Just leave for you to let us know how you want it to be arranged and the name of the store"She added.

"Okay well I'll get back to you as soon as possible.You can give Claire,my assistant your number and we can discuss over lunch"I said

"Sure"

"It was nice having you Ms.Evans"We shook hands again."I have to say, you do set a fashion statement"She added.

"Thank you"I smiled

"It was nice to meet all of you"I said.I nodded at them and walked out with Claire behind me.

"Let's go to my house and we'll get started on this"I said to Claire.She nodded.

She got in her car as I got in mine and we drove to my house.

~At The House~

I unlocked the door.Carter was on my couch watching 21 Jump St. for like the millionth time.

"Where's Lexxi?"

"Not even a hey Carter?"

I smiled."Hey Carter"

"Hey Taylor"

"She in ya'll room doing something"I walked in the room.

"I'm back"

"Hey boo"

"Hey Blunt"

"Hey Claire the asian hottie"Lexxi said.Claire is an Cambodian girl from asia who changed her name.It was once Chantou Sal.She migrated at the age of 7 with her parents for a better living.She only knew a little English since her family spoke khmer.She learnt English by watching English movies and going to school.