Chapter 6

💖Tay P.O.V😍🌸

So today Mom is gonna go get Tahir,while Emma and I throw a welcome home party for him.She's gonna spend sometime with him while we prepare the party and then she'll text us when they're leaving.We got some chefs in the kitchen cooking up a storm and some other people helping prepare for the party.

"Use the blue one.That's one's better"I said to a lady.She nodded.

~Preparing for the party~

I slipped into my Boohoo paris batic print chiffon skater dress with my pink Qupid missile 04 boots. I put my straighten out hair in a messy bun with a pink bandana around my head.

I walked into Naii room and she was looking for something to wear.

"Aunty I cant find anything to wear"She said throwing up her hands in surrender.I laughed

"Lil girl you got more clothes than me.What you mean you cant find nothing to wear"I said walking in her closet.I pulled out her Peek 'Cassie' floral print dress. She put it on then I comb out her hair, added some moisturizer so that it was curly and then fix her pink floral headband on her head.She slipped on her pink t-strap sandals and she put on her accessories.

"You like it?"I asked as she examine herself in the mirror.

"Yes"she said twirling around.I smiled.

"Okay lets go check on Mommy"I said as we held hands and walk out.

Emma was  looking for something to wear.

"You just like your daughter.Ya'll got alot of clothes but could never find anything to wear"I said sitting on her bed.She sighed.

"Should I wear this red sleeveless floral lace dress or this black chiffon popover dress?"She asked placing each infront of her body.

"Hmm the red one"I said pointing to it.Naii nodded.She changed into it.

"Tay please curl my hair"I got up and plug in the curling iron.

I parted a piece and curl it.This went on for like 45 minutes since her hair is thick and long.After I was finish,she pulled on her black Qupid missile 04 boots like mine.I sprayed some perfume.

"They're coming!"Dad shouted from downstairs.We ran downstairs.People were hiding in every corner.

We heard keys and then the door open.

"Welcome Home King!"We all shouted.

He smiled.

Naii ran to him and they hugged.Then Emma join.

~The Party~

People were eating,talking,dancing and just sitting around.Tahir was talking to his crew.Then I saw Nick.At first,I wanted to go over but then I realised that Stacey was over there.I walked in the kitchen and sat at the island.I plopped my head on my hand.

"Why you over there propping sorrow?"Ms.Heather,one of the chef asked.

"You ever had that feeling of liking somebody but they love someone else?"I asked squinting my eyes at her.

She nodded."I've had that.It was painful.I had to watch him and his so called girlfreind be all hugged up"She said shaking her head.I nodded.

"How long did it last?"I asked."Not long.I found out that he had a crush on me so I confronted him.Him and her break up and wallah we were together"She said smiling.

I scoffed."I wish it was that simple"I said."You see the thing is,we were together.I loved him alot but he played so many games,it was hard to keep up with him.We broke up,then I went into a relationship with a basketball player.That is when I saw a change in him.He treated me properly.Bought me this neklace for my birthday.When I left for college.He wrote me letters and I replied.I found out about his girl being pregnant.I was happy and sad at the moment. Sadly,things didn't work out between me and the baller.After King got shot,we met up at the hospital.I was happy to see him.The next night,we make out and he said he love me.The next day,we had sex.I don't know if thats how we show our love for eachother or if he's just using me"I said looking at her.She smiled.

"That's the thing with young love.You do all these things together and don't know what love is"She said.Mom walked in.

"Hey sweedie.Your brother would like to see you"I sighed.

I got up and walked out off the kitchen to where he was.

"So u aint gon come and show your brother some love?"He asked.I smiled.I kissed him on his cheeks,forehead and chin.

"Love you Tahir"I was about to walk off until he pulled me back."Thats all?"I hug him."Stay with me"He said holding my hands.I sighed.I sat infront of him.Ace was talking about some girl he had sex with lastnight,Troy was hitting a blunt and Tre was arguing on the phone with his babymama.Then I looked at Nick.He was staring right at me.Then he winked at me.I blushed.

After a while,he started kissing and biting on Stacey.I was getting angry.

"I love you"Nick said.

"I love you too"Stacey replied.Then they kissed.I stormed out.I walked out the gate to no where in particular.

"Why am I even angry?He's not mine anyway!I was a fool to believe that he love me.I shouldn't have had sex with him.Now I look like a hoe.Ugh!I hate myself!This college thing was for me to move on not to come back to reach an old love who would make me look like a piece of shit."I mumbled to myself.My phone started ringing.

"Hello"

"Taylor!Where are you?"It was Emma.

"Walking to somewhere I don't know.I don't want to come back until Nick and Stacey leaves.I mean it"I heard mumbling in the background.Then I realise it was on speaker.I hung up.

Then it rang again.This time it was from Claire,one of my workers.

"Hey Claire"

"Hey Taylor!A client  came in today.She works with most of the designers brands out here in LA and she would like to know if you would like to open a store here"I smiled

"Yes I would love too"I said

"Okay.Meeting is next Friday at 10.Dont be late"

"Okay"I hung up.

~Unknown P.O.V~

Daddy left his little girl to roam the streets on her own.What a bad thing.Lets take her somewhere.*Evil laugh*

💖Tay P.O.V😍🌸

I continue walking to nowhere.As I reached a bridge,I had a bad feeling.Before I could turn around something went over my head.I started kicking and screaming.Then everything went black.

____________________________________________________________________

OMG!Somebody kidnap Taylor!😞

-Nick played her?

-Was it out of revenge or nah?

-Brit Brat💙💎😘🌸✌