Happiness To Catastrophe??

T A Y L O R✖️⭕️

Today is the big day 😁 the Lord knows I'm the most excited persons of all. I stared out the windows of my pent house in the beautiful island of Jamaica🌴🌊 I rolled over to see my baby girl still sound asleep. Since it's my wedding day, you know the old saying " It's bad luck to see the Bride before the wedding" so my fiancé had to sleep in another pent house😪. I walked around my room to a window. The scenery was just beautiful😍 I smiled and took in everything for a minute. Who ever taught that here is where I would end up? I walked back to my bed to get my baby girl she has grown and she so beautiful.

" Xari, wake up princess" I said as I played with her thick curly hair that was lying wildly on the bed. Her eyes fluttered open and a wide smile was on her face.

"Mama!!" She said as she jumped into my arms. I smiled.

"Good morning sunshine" I said as I held her in my arms as we walked to the bathroom area. I helped her brush her baby teeth then brushed mine.

We took a good 20 minutes shower, washing from head to toe. We wrapped our body together in a big blue towel then walked out back to the room. I dried off before putting on my undergarments and leaving Xari to play on the bed. I lotion my skin then pulled on some damaged boyfriend jeans with a pair of white Jimmy Choo heels then I slipped on my plain white crop top from Topshop with cuffed sleeves. I put on some red lipstick with my gold hoops and gold hand chain and custom made rings.

I walked back to the bed where Xari was biting her teddy.

"Let's get you ready" I looked for something for her to wear and decided on her white and plaid Burberry cherry dress and her matching flats. I slipped on her matching bow then added her gold accessories.

I took a selfie with my baby, post it on IG and captioned it " The Big Day!!💍👰 Me and Baby girl👼"

I picked her up before collecting my handbag and spraying some perfume. I grabbed my keys then left out the door.

I walked down the hall to the dining area then the silence was broken by everyone shouting "It's the Big Day"

I smiled and walked in and took a seat with my parents.

"Hey baby girl" Daddy said as he kissed my forehead.

"Hey Pops"

"Hey sweetheart" Ma said as she collected Xari

"Nana, Papa!" Xari shouted as she started smiling. We talked for a while until I got hungry and decided to go fix a plate.

I walked over to the table with the pancakes, eggs, bacons, hash browns and strawberries which was in the corner. I started fixing a plate until I felt a hand go over my mouth and I was dragged to somewhere.

The person removed their hands and I realise it was Nick. I punched him.

"You scared the freaking happiness out of me" He chuckled. I rolled my eyes.

"I'm serious Nicholas. That was not cool" I stared at him. He sighed.

" I'm sorry babe" He said as he kissed me.

" You know it's not right for you to see me now" I said in between the kiss.

"It's freaking hard not seeing you. I had to see you or I would've run mad" He said as he kissed me all over my face. I giggled.

" Ok ok stop!" I said in between giggles. He stared at me while biting his lips.

"What!?" I asked blushing.