Chapter 7

💖Tay P.O.V😍🌸

*1 WEEK LATER*

It was a cold room.I gradually opened my eyes.There was a chair in the middle of the room and and a lamp on a table in the corner,which seem to give off the only light in the room.I studied my surroundings for a second.I snapped my head in the corner where I heard a screeching sound.It was the door.

"Boss!She's up!"I heard someone shout.I continued to stare at the door.A man looking about his early 30s walked in.He was light skin with alot of tattoos.He had hair only on his chin and his hair was low with waves on his head.

"Well well well.The princess has finally wake up"He said dragging the chair over to me.I watched his every move.He sat in front of me observing me.

"Daddy did say you were a beauty"He said holding my face.

"Who are you?"I asked

"Wow!Your father never metioned me?Where's my manners,I'm Brent"He said shaking my hands.Is this nigga okay?He kidnaps me then act all civilized.😒

I wasn't gonna fight back cause I don't know what this nigga would do.I looked at him without any fear in me.If they ever sense that,they would do ANYTHING to you.

I wasn't gonna lie,he was cute.There's no denying that.The way his tattoos glowed on his skin turn me on.Snap out of it Taylor!You've been kidnapped.

"I see you getting turn on"He said chuckled.I smirked

"Nigga I rather get turn on by kermit the frog than you"I said rolling my eyes.he smiled.

"Tell me honesty that I'm not sexy.Look me in my eyes"He said staring at me.

I looked away."So you do think I'm sexy.I'll tell you the truth,you're beautiful and sexy.I see why your oleman never let you out"He said nodding.

"I've been let out before.You just never saw"I said 

"I'm sorry"He said throwing up his hands in defeat.I smiled.

"Why'd you kidnap me?"I asked squinting my eyes at him.

"Your dad took something from me.Your mom was MY girl first.I just made a few mistake and she left.That nigga took her from me.I loved her and still do.She was suppose to be my R.O.D but instead she was your dad's.You could have been my daughter but now you're his.So I decided to take you.I didn't want to crash ya'll little welcome home for your brother."He said walking around the room.

"It's so funny how I'm always used"I said looking at the ground.

He walked over and raise my chin."It's not your fault babygirl.You're just more valuable thats why"He said looking in my eyes.I would be lying if I said I wasn't turn on and to add more to it,I was still sexually frustrated.The room was filled with sexual tension and I know he was feeling it.My stomach grumble.

"You're hungry?"He asked.I rolled my eyes.

"No my stomach just grumble because it felt like"I said sarcastically

"Attitude.I like it"He said walking out.

"I'll be back"

I got up and walk to the table.I sat in the chair and stared at the lamp.My eyes started running water because of the brightness.

"I miss my mother"I said to myself.I checked myself and realise that they took my phone.Of course they'd take it!

The door open and he walked in back.He was holding McDonalds.

"Here you go"I collected and started eating.He was lookiing at me the entire time but I just continued eating.

Then I was finish eating."Thanks"I mumbled