Chapter XVI- I Earned It!

T A Y L O R

I woke up to crying. I rolled out of bed rubbing my eyes and walking to Xari's room. I walked in and picked her up.

"Sshh... Momma's here" I cooed at her. I held her in my arms and walked over to the couch and sat. I breast fed her. She drank away as I watched tv.

After she was finished, I burped her them changed her. I bathe her them dried her off. I lotion and massaged her before dressing her in her rose pink layette girl polo dress. I slipped on her white headband and her pink Sueanne Patent leather sandals. She fell asleep so I rest her back down and walk back to my room.

"She's asleep?" Nick asked as he rubbed his eyes.

"Yeah" I replied walking in the bathroom. I took a shower and got out to brush my teeth. I dried off then lotion and walk back in the room.

I wore my brick and navy pleated skater skirt with my navy criss cross crop top. I slipped on my navy Luxe stiletto sandals. I put my hair in a ponytail,sprayed some perfume and grabbed my purse.

"I'm off to work then I'll be over at Q's with Kay" I said as I was about to hug him.

"Okay.Love you"

"Love you too" I replied as I walked to Xari's room with him behind me. I picked her up and walked to the door. He opened it for me. I walked to my car and strapped her in. I got in the driver's seat as he kissed his daughter. He locked the door then walked to me.

"Be careful" he said as bent down to look at me. I nodded. He give me a peck on the lips before I drove off.

~At Work~

Iwalked in with Xari in my arms sucking on her pacifier. I greeted my staff and walked to my office. I rest Xari in her mini bed she had in my office as she slept. I walked out and went to check on my workers.

"Any problems?" I asked. The nodded their head no.

"Anything need restocking?" I asked.

"Nope" I nodded.

"Chris, can u please straighten that outfit on that mannequin infront?" I asked.

"Right away,ma'am" he said as turned around.

I continued to look around until Kim Kardashian walked in. As usual her fashion sense was on as she looked around. Then she walked over to me.

"Hey. Are you the manager here?" She asked.

"Yes I am" I replied.

"I'm Kim. I have this special occasion to attend and I'm looking for an outfit. I checked a few stores but they had nothing to my liking" she said looking tired. I nodded.

We looked around for a few outfits until we found one. It comprised of a Peter Pilotto tricolor stripe pencil skirt with a lace inserted stretch crepe top and a white lace bomber jacket. For footwear I selected a Giuseppe Zanotti Bulgaro Bianco.

"Do you like it?" I asked. She took a minute to look at it then a huge smile was on her face.

"I love it!" She shouted. We walked over to Wendy, who was cashier of the day.

"That will be $1,098.4. Discount of 20%" she said with a smile.

I walked to the back to check on Xari who was wide awake. I collected her and walked back to the front.