Chapter 11

🔫Nick P.O.V😍💰

I know that I'm not ya'll favorite person right now but I don't give two flying fxcks.I did what I had to do and It's done.

Inside I'm breaking away slowly.Hearing Taylor say she hates me for the second time is hard and I feel sorry for doing what I did to her.I know I'm wrong but It was only out of revenge.I played her and now she's pregnant and I said somethings that I'm sure hurt her to the deepest pit of her heart.

I didn't mean it when I said I don't want nun to do with her and the baby.It was just an in the moment thing.

I'll come around to her and the baby when she least expects it.

I still love her...

💖Tay P.O.V😍🌸

I got up early the next morning.I took a shower and got out.I dried off and lotion before putting on my undergarments.I wore my black and white boohoo jamie daisy print spaghetti strap crop top with my white skater skirt with my black air Jordan 5.I put my thick curly hair in a slack ponytail and walked outside to the mailbox.I had a few mails but one stood out.It was from UCLA.

"Time to drop out"I mumbled.I opened it and read it.The main thing was that,I couldn't continue going due to my pregnancy.I sighed and screw it up.

I looked over at Carter's house.He was at his mailbox.I waved at him.He just nodded and walked back inside.

I sighed."Way to go Taylor"I said rolling my eyes.I walked back inside and went straight to the kitchen.I made pancakes,omelette,bacons and french toast.I took out the strawberries and rest it on the counter.

I played on some music on my beats pill.

"When the sun dies,And the stars fade from view,Our love will remain real and true"I sang along with Future to Real and True with Miley and Mr.Hudson.

"I could wake up to this every morning"I turned around and saw Khalil.I smiled.

"Hey Lil"I said flipping the pancake.

He sat at the island and did something on his phone.

"Lexxi wake up yet?"I asked

"Nah.I put her to sleep"He said chuckling.I spun around.

"Don't tell me ya'll did it!"I said wide eyed.

"Maybe...Maybe not"He said eating a strawberry.I laughed.

"Ya'll nasty"

"You pregnant and saying we nasty"He replied

I frowned.

"I'm sorry Taylor"He said realizing what he said

"Its okay"I smiled.

"Hmm Morning"Q said stretching as he walked in the kitchen.

"Morning Q"I replied.

"Go wake the rest up"I said to them.They walked off.

I placed the stuff on the table with plates.I took a seat.

"White folks!Wake up!"Lil shouted.I laughed

Everybody walked in the dining room.They took a seat.Justin said grace and them we ate.

"Oh lawd!This taste good!"Lil said rolling his eyes to the back of his head.We all laughed.

"This taste good Tay"Justin said eating his french toast.