Chapter 3

👌Carter P.O.V😍😘

Hey beautiful people. It's Carter Harris. I'm a 21 year old college student at UCLA. I come from a family of 6, my Mom,2 sisters Latiina and TaMya, 2 brothers Marcus and Calvin and I. My mom has been my main parent my entire life since I don't know my pops.

For all who wanna know if I have feelings for Taylor? Yes,I do! It's just that I dont know if she likes me so I flirt alot with girls just to see how she would act. I don't want to come off as the clingy type of nigga so I don't hang around alot.

I walked outside to my car.I saw Taylor,Lexxi,Ria and Steph walking out to the car.So I decided to holler at Tay.

"Taylor! Hey babyyy!"I shouted.She looked at me like I was crazy and then smiled.

"Hey Carter"She waved back.Lexxi smirked while Ria and Steph laughed.

"Can I ride with ya'll?"I asked.

"Don't you have a car?"Lexxi asked.

I mugged her."Its out of gas"

"Okay you can ride with us"

I ran over to them."Hey Lexxi can I sit infront?"

"No"I sighed and got in the back.

As taylor drive, I sat back and observe her.She was beautiful.She doesn't wear make-up and I like that about her.I'm not say that I dont like girls with make-up but if you come into the world without make-up,what's the problem with not wearing it?I admire every girl,even the ugly ones.I don't care if a girl have pimples,once I think you cute or I like you,pimples means nothing to me.

We pulled up to UCLA and got out and she locked up.I walked behind her and her girls.

She was looking just right in them jeans and that crop top which showed a little cleavage was making my guy raise a little.This girl don't know what she does to me.

I saw ONE of my MANY hoes walking towards me.

"Hey Carter"

"Hey Ramona"I walked off with her.

💖Tay P.O.V😍🌸

I turned around and saw that Carter had left.I sighed.

Since only I  had Music, I said good bye to the girls and walked to class.As I approach the door,someone pulled me by my hand.I turned and it was Xavier.I scrunched up my face.

"What you want?" I asked with a attitude.

"I'm sorry Taylor.I really didn't mean to cheat"

"Look Xavier,what's done is do-"I was cut off by him kissing. At first I wanted to slap the dog shit out of him but it felt so right.I finally pulled away.

"I still love you and I always will"He said looking me in the eyes.

"What about Kendall?"I asked crossing my hands over my chest.

"Kendall?Haa Kendall was just a one day thing to get you jealous.Yeah she tryna get at me but she ain't my type.She worn out"He said rubbing my cheeks.I faked a smiled."Okay"

I walked away to my classes.If he think that I was gonna fall for that, he tripping!His lip game on point thou.Ha!

I took a seat next to Tisha.Tisha is one of the few gossip queens, and she knows everything!She even knows about all the people Kendall had sex with,which is more than six.Ouch!

"Hey Tisha"

"Hey Boo"

"What's up?"

"Did you see how Kendall was all over that basketball player yesterday?Like damn bitch,you too thirsty.From the looks of it,he only wanted the worn out pxssy" I chuckled.As I said,she knows everything!