Chapter XV-A Ring

~3 weeks later~

N I C H O L A S

I woke up early since I had some stuff I had to do.I took a shower and brush my teeth.I put on some deodorant and lotion before looking for something to wear.I wore my red short sleeve plaid shirt with my dark wash skinny fit.I put on my red and black vans era then I sprayed some cologne before putting on my Rolex watch and gold chain.

I got a piece of paper and wrote a note for Taylor when she woke and got out her outfit I wanted her to wear.

I kissed her forehead then locked the door and walked to Xari room.She was still sleeping so I kissed her forehead and walked out the house to my car.I have some ring shopping to do and I got some phone calls to make.

T A Y L O R

I rolled over and felt around for Nick.He wasn't there.I opened my eyes and realised that he was gone.I sat up in bed and saw a note.

Hey Baby,

I have some business to take care of today so I had to leave early.I'll be home by 4.I love you.

P.S-I want you to wear that dress and those flip flops that I've laid out on the bed in the other room for you.

Love,

Nick <3

I smiled as I stretched.I took a shower then brush my teeth.I dried off then lotion and put on some deodorant.

I wore my plain red crop top with my distressed denim overall shorts.I slipped on my red and black air Jordans 11.I put on my gold accessories.

I walked into my baby's room and collected her.

"Good morning baby"I cooed at her.I cleaned her up and put on her stripe cotton Reglan dress.I put on her cute lil matching sandals with her pink headband that her nana got her.I put on her gold necklace and bracelet that Rueche got her.When she gets to 2 or 3 months imma pierce her ears.I packed her baby bag.

I collected her next carseat and put her inside,got my black handbag and got my Ray Ban and walked out of the house and lock the door.

I walked to my Benz and strapped my baby in the back,kissed her then got in the car and drove off to work.

~At Work~

I walked into the store and greeted my staffs.They smiled and waved back.

Alisha,one of my staff walked over to me as I sat down with Xari in my hands.

"OMG!Is that her?She's so cute"She cooed at Xari.I smiled.She played with Xari for a while then went back to work.

I walked into my office to breastfeed Xari.From the looks of it,she was hungry.She was going all savage on my breast.I chuckled as she drank away.

I heard a knock at my door.

"Come in"I said.In walked my M.I.A bestie,Lexxi.

"Hey"I said as she walked in smiling.

"Hey bestie"She as she kissed my cheek.She stood in admiration."She's just so...beautiful"She said as she looked at Xari.I nodded.

She took a seat infront of me."How you been?"She asked.