Chapter XVI- It's Whateva

T A Y L O R

~4 Months Later~

" When do you want the wedding to be?" I heard Nicholas ask as I lied my head in his lap.

" Next August. I'd like a summer wedding in the Caribbean" I replied. He nodded.

"Be time then, Xari will be one" He said as he ran his fingers through my hair.

"Yeah. What colors thou?" I asked.

"Blue and white"

"Okay" I got up to check on Xari. She was in her crib, playing with her toys.

"Hey Xari" I said as I picked her up. She giggled and smiled as I tickled her. I walked out to the pool area and sat and watched as the sunset.

Then my phone rang. I answered it.

"Hello"

"Hey Tayy"

"Sup Yanii?"

"I should be asking that. You went MIA on a chick"

"*laughs* I've been working and taking care of Xari"

"Aight. What you doing later? We got a lil family gathering and mom said to make sure you were here"

"Aww! Well imma pass throu"

"Good! It's at 7"

"Okay. See u soon"

I hung up and walked inside.

"Wanna come with me to a family gathering?" I asked Nick.

"Yeah sure"

"Go prepare. Imma go look after Xari"

I walked in her room and stripped her. I bathe her then dried her skin, lotion and massage her. She wore her red and brown Ralph Lauren long sleeve quilted cotton dress with two pockets to the front with her Allie ballet flats. I brushed her hair then slipped on her headband and her gold accessories.

I walked back to the room with Xari.

"Babe, are you finish?"

"Almost" He walked out fixing his watch.He was wearing his Enyce Anthony L/S red, black and white button down with his black Dickies 6 pocket denim jeans and his red balck and white retro air jordans 11.

"I'm gonna go and prepare" I said as lay Xari on the bed.

I took off my clothes and entered the bathroom. I took a good 15 minutes shower and got out to brush my teeth. I dried off then lotion my skin. I put on my undergarments and some deodorant. I walked into my closet for something to wear. I wore my black V-back bow dress with my black T-Strap sandals. I left my hair down and put on my accessories. I sprayed some perfume before walking out to the living room.

"Ready" He got up with Xari in his hands and the baby bag on his shoulders. I collected Xari and we walked out. He locked the door and I unlocked the car doors and strapped Xari in and got in the passenger seat. He got in and we drove off.

~At Yanii's House~

I knocked. Then Yanii opened the door.

"Hey! I missed you so much!" She said as she squeezed me into a hug.

"I missed you too" I replied.