- Chapter 6: Lies & reunion -

Narrator's POV:

After visiting Namjoon's work place, Hoseok and he were on their way to the Y/L/N company, which they searched on Google map before.

"You think he knows something about Y/N's disappearance?" Hoseok asked Namjoon while waiting in the car infront of a red traffic light.
"Maybe. Who knows. But actually somebody should know what happened to her. If not Mrs. Y/L/N or the police know about her current stay, somebody should right?" Namjoon was focused on his phone searching something on the internet.

"You mean the police also don't know where she is ?"
"I don't know, like I said they told me they aren't allowed to reveal it."
"Ah, yes...That's right." The traffic light hit green. Hoseok pushed the the gas pedal of his black car. A screaming engine and a squeal of the tires boomed through the street.

After 20 minutes they reached their destination.
"Woaaah...It's hugeeee!!" Hoseok screamed while getting out of his car and staring up at the building infront of him.

(~that's actually a picture I took by myself in the Netherlands, when I was on my way to my classtrip to Belgium

(~that's actually a picture I took by myself in the Netherlands, when I was on my way to my classtrip to Belgium. I just needed to post it, because I think it looks really nice!! The building is called L'arc en ciel offices!! ~)

"Indeed it is, let's not waste time and go in there" Namjoon slammed the door and started to walking up to the entrance.

The dark mechanic glass doors opened and revealed a huge reception area.

"Hello and welcome to the Y/L/N company, how can I help you?" a female receptionist greeted them both while bowing.

"Hello, is there a possibility, that we can meet up with the CEO?" Namjoon asked friendly while leaning against the counter.

"Do you have an appointment?"
"No..."
"Well, it would be difficult, because the CEO is really busy right now. I'm sorry." The receptionist bowed for forgiveness.
"Please, we don't want to stay long we just need to ask him something important!" You could hear begging in Hoseok's voice.
"I'm sorry but without an appointment there is no possib-"
"Well you see, this man is taking care of Mrs. Y/L/N.",Namjoon pointed on his friend, " So we came by behalf of her. It's family related. And I assume you don't want to be the cause, if the message we have, which includes family matters, can't reach him, right?" Namjoon faked smiled.

"Oh right...Let me see what I can do." The woman was about to write something on the computer when someone stopped her.
"No need for that, my lunch break just started. I will take my time for them. Please come to my office in some minutes." A small old man in a suit passed the two boys at the reception and disappeared behind the elevator doors on the other side of the hallway. The two friends just looked into each others face satisfied.

"Well the the office of the CEO is located on the 8th floor, last door on the right, you won't miss it. It's a big glass door." The woman pointed at the elevator.