-Chapter 34: Saving Him -

Your POV:

"W-What?" I asked in disbelief.
My hands were shaking. I couldn't think clearly...
Pictures of Hobi laying on the floor bleeding crossed my mind. I looked down on my hands.
They were clean but there were still some spots, where I couldn't get the dirt off.
Dirt...? I shouldn't call Hobi's blood dirt. He didn't deserve this all. He only wanted to help me...and in the end he ended up here...

"Ms.? Are you listening to me ?"
"C-can you repeat what you just said?" I asked the doctor when I looked up at him, fighting not to cry... this was all my fault.

I wanted to hear it again....

He cleared his throat and looked at me strangely.
"He barely survived it. He lost o f a lot of blood. If the paramedics had arrived just a minute later, it would have been his end. We removed the bullet from his kidney... but the damage was too big... We had to remove it....and... considering his occupation and his future job, if he really is about to debut....."
The doctor looked through Hobi's file and looked back at me with a serious face.
"It will be impossible for him to continue being a trainee and idol. His body won't keep up with just one kidney. Unfortunately he has to give u-"

"No it can't be! Isn't there any other possibility? He can't simply give it up...not after how much he already achieved..." I interrupted the man. He should forget about his dream? No way! I will find a way. I owned him that.

"The only possibility we have left is to find a kidney dono-"

"I will do it !"
"Ms. Y/L/N... I can understand your concern but it can be dangerous... for you and for him."
"I want the best for him... and if I can save him with that, I will do it. He saved me a million times, now it's my turn, doctor!"
I was literally begging him for letting me be Hobi's donor.

"Ms. Y/L/N, even if you volunteer, there is still a high chance, that his body won't accept your kidney. And you have to know that you will be the one who will have only one kidney left and can't to anything extremely exhausting anymore. Are you sure you still want to do it?"

I nodded multiple times. I would do anything for him, as long he was happy. I want to see him smiling again.

"Okay, as you wish. We would like to start doing some tests next Week on Thursday, could be here by then? We first need to wait for the drugs having left your body completely and then testing your kidneys if one of them would fit Mr. Jung. During that time, means until we will do the surgery with you and him, we will put hum into a deep sleep to provide any damages. If the tests are positive we will do the surgery even on the same day. Are you okay with that ?
I answered with an yes.
"We also tried to reach his parents but they are not available, is there anyone family related we can contact?"

"He has older sister. But I don't know her number. I can ask his friends, maybe they have her number."

"Thank that would be a great help. Oh and Please come 1 hour earlier for the surgery, we need you to fill out a formula, for accepting being a donor and that you are aware of the dangers and so on, got it?"
"Yes, no problem."
"You can go now. Don't forget to rest during these days! Oh and they put him in room 309, if you like to visit him. He sleeping but he would be happy about your visit."

I bowed down and was about to leave when I remembered something:"Doctor?"
"Hm?" He looked up again from Hobi's file.
"Thank you for everything."
He smiled at me: "Don't thank me, it's my job."

I only closed the door and the boys suddenly ran up to me. "Is he okay? Where is he ? Can we visit him ? Y/N???!!"

I will never get use to it how they always overwhelm me.
"He is okay. He survived it. The doctor did his best. They put him into room 309. But he is still sleeping for uncertain time, to make sure his wound will heal probably. He lost a lot of blood, so it will take some time for him until his wound will heal and he will be normal again." I lied more or less.