- Chapter 30: Gone -

(Hey guys 👋🏻
It's been a while and I feel so bad for not updating this story for so long ... I can't remember how many months it already has been...2? Or 3 months? It feels like ages...
I'm so sorry.
After my work placement in England in May, (which was really awesome) I was in a exam phase, which was really exhausting...it took the last energy and motivation from me and sadly also my motivation and time for writing.... and I hate this so freaking much that my school life is ruining my hobbies again. I don't want to lose this "hobby" even tho I'm really bad in writing 😩😂 but still it's a lot of fun and I don't want to lose it! That's why I'm happy that my summer vacation started. That means I have finally some time to continue this story!😏💜💜

ANYWAYS I also wanted to say thank you for over 3,500 reads and all the new followers! I'm not the kind of person who focuses on reads etc. but I'm actually kinda surprised that so many people reading this and actually enjoying it! So thank you soooooooo much! I can't say it enough but this means so freaking much to me, I can't even describe it in words!
I 💜 YOU GUYS!!!!)
.
.
.
.

Hoseok's POV:

Since last night I had this insecure feeling in my mind. It was worrying me so much, that it caused some stomachache this whole morning already. I was feeling really strange. Like something bad would happen today. But the worst thing is, that this day just started...
Something felt definitely off. We worked so much for this risky plan.... And my mind was telling me that we missed or forgot about something...
I mean, it was a clear fact that I was letting Y/N running into an open knife.... if something wouldn't work out as we planed it might be over...

I didn't want this negative or better say bad thought being stuck in my head for the rest of this day...
I hope all this would be over as fast as possible...
Because this whole situation made me think about a lot since last night... and a lot of question came up, like:
Why did I agreed on all of this?...
Why did I not fight for another plan?
Why did I not tried to convinced them to stay at Y/N side?
Y/N...How is she feeling about all of this?
Why did she simply agreed on it even though she knew how risky it would be?
Will I be able to save her ?

I just wanted to hold her in my arms and tell her that everything would be over already.
I would love to show her all the affection she deserved, for being such a strong and lovely person at the same time...

The last couple hours were driving me crazy, literally.

I was terrified to lose her.
Not being able to see her smile or to hear beautiful calming voice, would hurt my heart...
How she got excited over the smallest things.
How she showed her emotions, when she didn't like something.

I remembered the moment clearly, when I first talked to her in the café.
I was so nervous. Firstly I thought I was just nervous to meet the person Mi Jung was missing and searching for so desperately. And I hoped it was really the person Mi Jung or I were searching for. But deep in my soul there was this insecure feeling.
Excitement ? Happiness, to finally meet her?

Or how annoyed she was when Yumi was taking over the conversation and Y/N was not able to speak up a lot. She kinda looked upset... Maybe she thought I didn't see it, but I did. And it was so cute.

Every time when Mi Jung was talking about Y/N my heart skipped a beat and I knew meeting this person was going to be really special.
I didn't know that one girl could drive me crazy in a positive way. I was never so determined in something than in finding her.
I really wanted to meet this great person.