- Chapter 11 : Is it really her? -

Hoseok's POV:

"What did she say?! What did she say?!"
"She said she would like to meet up today!"

Suddenly a driver from opposite direction hit his honk.
"Oh my-That was close! If you ever gonna scream like that Taehyung and Hobi, you are dead! You almost killed us all, because of your screams!!"

"Sorry Jin Hyung" Taehyung and I said in unison.

"But wait you said yesterday, that she lives in Busan ?! That's a long way to drive, believe me ...I know it too well" Jimin counted on his hands, " Over 4 hours I think..."

"Hm I could drive by train, then I would be there in 2 1/2 hours. But then I have to walk around by foot." I suggest.

"You know there is something, its called bus or trains."

"Thanks for the tip, Suga, but how am I supposed to pay it?" I rolled my eyes.

"And a hotel? Don't tell me you want to sleep at Y/N place when you are there?"

Yah! Jimin that's not funny! I will find a hotel if I will be there..Somehow..."

"Hyung I can ask my parents if-"
"No, no, I'm fine, Kookie. I don't want to be a burden to them. Hey, Hyung can you drop me out at my apartment?" I looked at rearview mirror. Jin simply nodded as an answer.

20 min later...

"Ok, we are here. Good luck Hobi!"
"Yeah, good luck! You can do it!! Call us later when you are back from the meeting!" All of my friends cherished for me.

"Thanks guys, see ya!"

Why did it felt like I had an important exam to pass or something like that? It's just a meeting with the woman, who knows Y/N. That couldn't be that strange right ?
I was getting more nervous then on the interview before. Why? Do I already have a real crush in her ?

NO it couldn't be! I shook my head. I definitely couldn't be. I mean, I didn't really know her so how should I "fall in love" with her?...

I entered the apartment and noticed how stupid I was, not to drive to hyung's apartment and picking up my clothes and my car....

"Well, then I have to walk to the train station..."

After packing my bag and changing into some comfy but still stylish clothes. I looked over the kitchen.

The clock in my kitchen stroke 2 pm.
"Jesus I have to hurry or I won't get the train on time!"

...Later in Busan....

When I left the train I faced a huge crowded train station. People walking from on side to the other side, a river of people is moving. Talking on the phone, to their partner or just being by themselves with headphones on. Everyone seemed in a hurry. Like me.

I needed to find the coffee shop, so I typed the address in Google maps.

"50 minutes of walk really ?...Just great, I will definitely will get lost!"

"Huh? Hoseok? Is that you?" I turned around to the voice.
"Mrs. Park?!"
What is Jimin's mother doing here?

"I haven't see you and Jimin in ages, how is he doing ? Why are you here and where is the rest of you guys ?"

"Haha, he is doing fine, he finished his studies recently. Now he is searching for a job."

"Ahh, that boy! He doesn't even let his parents know that he finished his studies. And doesn't even visit us..." She pouted, " we all miss him, especially Jihyun. He miss the old times with his brother... Anyways what are you doing here ?"