-Chapter 31: Hopeless -

Your POV:

"What should we do with her, Boss?" The man with the military clothes asked while dragging me with him.
I tried to get out of his grip. But it was more difficult than I thought, because he was pulling me by my hair so strongly that it felt like he was ripping my scalp apart.

"Lock her in that room I will deal with later. Better say when I have the right mood to face her again."
He sent him away by waving his hand ignoring me while continuing chatting with one of his drug dealers.
Probably checking the list of possible customers.

The grip of the man got stronger. I almost fell down because of his strong pushes.
"Argh, you are hurting me!!" I screamed through the whole hallway. Instead of getting an reply from that guy in front of me, I only heard some laughs from the drug dealers, who where preparing the packages for their customers.

The guy dragged me into a room right opposite of the entrance. The entrance was the only way in and out... means if I would have to escape... the distance to the exit would be short... well if there wouldn't be that stupid maze of paths in this canalization...how should I find the way out in the dark?... They knew this canalization... I didn't.
I just hoped the others would find me soon... I had no way to get out of here by myself.

"Sit there! And don't move until I come back, got it?!" He pushed me to the only chair in this room. I stumbled over to the chair and it almost fell backwards together with me.

The man left the room and it was dark in here again...
Of course I didn't listen to him. I stood up and tried to find something, which could be useful later on.
There was a small window next to the door, which gave me a little bit of light in this room. But the dust on it made impossible to look through it clearly.
I knew that there was load directly in front of the window.
You could see the blue packages from of their drugs.
The small light of the window gave me the possibility to discern some furniture or at least the outlines of the things here in this room.

When I looked around, it seemed like I was in an old control room of whatever. The machines under the window were turned off and looked quite old. They probably didn't used the room for ages. There were spider nets and dust everywhere.
The machines end at the corner of the second wall and almost took the half of this room. Besides the machines there were some lockers. Some were deformed. It looked like someone hit his fist or head against it...
And...there was blood?!?
Or better say it seemed like blood. There were some drops of a dark liquid.
For what did they use this room?!?
'Please don't let this be blood please.' I begged in my head.

I didn't know why but curiosity was still all over my mind... I wanted to know what's behind this locker's door. What did they do before I got here ?

I put my hand to that door and tried to open it, but it was stuck.
I looked over to the window and the door of this room to make sure, that this strange guy with the military clothes wasn't back yet.
"No shadows, good!" I said to myself and put my attention back to the lockers. Before I tried to open the locker who was stuck, I opened the others. Nothing was in there except some white overalls...some had the same dark liquid on it like that stucked locker.

'Do I really want to know what's in that locker?' I asked myself in my head.
But on the other hand there could be something useful for later.
I let out a long breath and pulled the door of the locker with all my strength.
The door fell open with ease strangely and many metallic things fell on the floor with a loud noise.