- Chapter 32: Found Her -

Hoseok's POV:

„We have to there!" Yumi pointed to the right.
„No, there. The plan says there." I pointed to the opposite direction.
"But if we go there and up there it will be shorter!" She demanded.

Here we go again...

We have been walking around in circles for hours now... and there was still no end. We got lost. And her phone was about to die soon too...

And everything just because Yumi was convinced about herself, that she could read the map. Well that was the result now, but I better remained quite.

I needed to find the best way and try to remember it. When her phone will die... it will be over for us too...

„Yumi look, the warehouse is on the left side- do you see this way ? This were we have to go... we can't stay here and discuss every decision, which way we should go. Who knows what they are doing to Y/N right now... and we already spent to much time here walking around stupidly. Give me your phone, I will do the rest. I want to be there before your phone dies, you didn't take a power bank with you, right?" I tried to explain.

"Obviously not. How should I now that I would end up walking around in this dark, disgusting smelling canalization? If you would have your phone with you we still would have a chance."
Well she seemed kinda pissed.

"Don't give me the fault. I was chasing that stupid guy, who took Y/N, because you weren't paying attention and simply left her alone there. It was your only task. You shouldn't have left her side."

"I'm not her babysitter! And beside that, wasn't it you who promised her to protect her no matter what?"
She raised her eyebrows.
I couldn't see it in the dark but when she crossed her arms in front of her chest, I knew she was looking at me with that "Yumi face".

"Yumi?!?",I was a bit shocked about her harsh answer concerning Y/N, "Are you angry about something ? Maybe because you still think I stole Y/N from you ?"

"N-no! I-Argh, whatever, forget it. Let's just go!" She snatched her phone out of my hands and started to walk into the direction I suggested before. I threw my head backwards and sighed loudly.

I jogged after her to keep up with her fast walking.
"Yumi?"
"Hm?" She hummed.

Ok, she calmed down a bit.
"I don't like fighting at all and I know how important you are to Y/N and I can imagine how you feel. A random guy appeared at her working place and knew more about Y/N than you do and he got closer to her in a much short time than you did... BUT... believe me. I will tell you this as often as I need you to understand Y/N's feeling. She never told you about her past, because she wanted to protect you. I think you would have never been friends if you would have known what a dangerous life she was living. She loves you and that's why she lied to you. And I will never steal her away from you, never. She just...uhm..she has 2 persons now, who she can trust. You and me. And she will never put your on the second place, just trust me. After this, she will tell you everything... but please Yumi don't leave her... you are everything she has- hey, are you even listening to me?" I asked when I suddenly bumped into her back, because she stopped walking abruptly.

"We are here." She said without reacting to everything I said before. My gaze went to the direction she was looking at. A thick dark metallic door with a small window in it, was right in front of us.
We reached it.
Y/N must be somewhere behind that door.
I could feel it...

Y/N...I hope you were okay...

„Yumi, give me your phone." I whispered while holding my hand out to her.
She handed it to me without looking at me, but walking closer to the door and spying through the small window.