- Chapter 7: What's the truth? -

Narrator's POV:

"Hoseok-ah, good morning, how was your weekend?" an old female voice stopped the young man from work. He was folding Mrs. Y/L/N clothes, while she was taking a shower with the help of a female co-worker before.

"Mrs. Y/L/N, I will leave now." The young woman bowed down.
"Thank you for your help."
"Anytime Mrs. Y/L/N." She said and left
Mrs. Y/L/N was trying stand up from her wheel chair to sit down on her bed. Her weakly arms were shaking, so Hoseok ran up to her.
"C'mon let me help you " He sat the the woman on her bed carefully and put a blanket over her legs while laying down a huge pillow behind her back, so she could sit probably and comfortable.

"oh, what's that?" She took the red notebook, which was laying on the corner of her bed and opened it.

"That-"
"Full name?"
"Day of disappearance?"
"Height?"
"eye colour?"
"hair colour"?
"personality?...and even more questions....? wait..", She was turning over the pages, "55 Questions?! Why do you have so many question here?" She looked up at him. He was standing there dumbfounded. He didn't think of that she would taking it directly and reading it out loudly.

"Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to-"
"No, no it's fine." He shook his head hardly.
"You know, I used to be really curious when I was younger. I guess I'm still like that." She let out a small chuckle.

"Well, that's my notebook and actually...I would like to ask you if you could answer them all...It's for Y/N research!" He saw that the old woman was about to ask him for the reason.
"Of course, of course! Why didn't you ask me earlier. Give me a pencil!" Suddenly she seemed so full of energy.

'Bye bye master plan to convince her.' He thought. Rather than going to sleep yesterday night, he was thinking about how he could get all the information from Mrs. Y/L/N for Y/N search. He didn't think she would give it to him so easily. They know each other for some weeks now but did she trust him completely? Would she really tell him everything he needed to know ? Well, there was the answer already.

"Why do you trust me so much Mi Jung?", he handed a pencil to her.
"Jung Hoseok, how often do I have to tell you that I trust you ? Your my hope. And I want to hold onto it. I would do anything to find Y/N." She wrote down the first answers to the question and then turning to me. Her short black curls were bouncing with her movement.

"But why me? Why not the police or a detective?"

"The police didn't do anything. They said she an adult, she can do whatever she wants to, including disappearing without a word. They said: 'Maybe she doesn't want any contact to you and she didn't know how to tell you that, so she disappeared.' 'Or maybe she wanted to stay away from you and live her own life.'
"What?!!! How can police officers say such shitty things?! Excuse my language..."

"It's fine, I feel your anger....Well and detectives ? We lost our trust in them. They just used us for our money. An old couple with a huge money source. Sounds like a big win, right ? They didn't even bother to work probably. After a few days they gave up, took our money, which we paid before and then disappeared. We never saw them again, like Y/N."

"How awful...We are living in a cruel world..."

"You say it..So why you? On the first day when I got transfered here, I saw you and somehow my instincts told me. 'You can trust this young man, tell him your story. He will definitely help you!' That's why and you remind me of my precious Y/N, after learning more about you."

"Thank you Mi Jung" He said with a sincerely voice.

"Enough with blabbering, I will answer them could you get me my lunch then ? I overslept and didn't get my breakfast yet-"