- Chapter 13: Becoming friends? -

Hoseok's POV:

"Uh...Well I.." Somehow it was difficult to find the right words. A point, where I could start this conversation.

After focusing so much to find Y/N and making Mrs. and Mr. Y/L/N happy again, I totally forgot that she won't come with me directly. With a stranger. But how was I supposed to become friends with her? Why did it felt like I would do it for the first time in your life? Just act normal, jesus...

"Ok, you know what ? Honestly I'm totally bad with these Smalltalk thing and I don't know how I'm supposed to start it. Usually it so easy for me..But not right now...Somehow.." The more I talked the more more I felt stupid and looked down on my half empty plate.

"It's fine", she said and my head shot up again, " I'm the same and thanks god, you have been telling it directly or else it would probably get awkward now."

"Haha right?.." Well, telling her I was too stupid to talk,check.
In my mind popped up an imaginary checklist with a lot of stuff I wanted to ask her or talk about.

How are you?
How is life treating you right now?
Do you have fun?
What about your friends?
Do you have fun working here?
What do you like doing in your freetime?

But more important:

Do you remember your grandparents ?

"Although, I don't feel awkward at all. I mean I just met you but it felt like I knew you already for a long time. Its just your aura, it gives my a feeling of comfort" She gave me sincerely smile.
You could tell just by looking at her that she was telling the truth.

My heart started to beating faster than usual. I shouldn't be so awkward around her. She was nice and pure. I shouldn't be afraid.

"Really? Thank you. It really makes me happy." I took a sip from my coffee.

"Don't thank me for that. Hoseok...?"
"Jung Hoseok. My full name is Jung Hoseok, but you can call me Hobi or Jhope. I'm more comfortable with that."

"Ah, I see. Hobi...It really suits you, oppa."
"How old are you ?" I asked.

"23 but my birthday is around the corner."

(~ok I don't remember anymore if I mentioned her birthday anywhere if yes...sorry for the confusion...~)

"Oh really when is your birthday?" I asked.
" In the end of September."
"Wow then I'm just some month older than you, but please leave the 'oppa' out, or I feel much older than you."

"Really, are your sure? Is it ok for you? When is your birthday?"
I nodded as a response to her first question, "I'm a February child."

I gestured two v sign on each side next to my cheeks

"If we already talking about birthdays. Would like to celebrate my birthday together with me and my friends ?"