- Chapter 37: Happy End? -

Hoseok's POV:

Two weeks later...:

*ring*ring* I hit my hand on my alarm.
7:00am.
'Why did I always have to work so 'early' in the morning ?' I asked myself.

I turned around making sure the alarm didn't wake up Y/N. She was sleeping peacefully next to me like a little angel.

I removed a strand from her face admiring her face even more. Since I got released from hospital I have been living here with Y/N, to enjoy the little privacy we still had left before I had to move to the apartment.

The last couple of weeks I have been commuting between her home, the apartment, the nursing home and the studios. I have been allowed to work again but not to take part in dance practices yet. My body didn't recover completely yet. But it was okay for me. I wanted to be careful with Y/N present for me .

I gave Y/N a small peck on her forehead before leaving into the shower.

Today was the last day of recording our songs for the album. On the one hand I feel relieved about the fact that the most of the part was done but on the other hand I was scared. What if the people wont like our music, our message, our dances or whatever? All the hard work, sweat and tears would have been for nothing. The music video and the dance practices where left until we could debut in a couple of month. Everything else was already either done or completely planned so we only had to get through it.

But that wasn't the only reason why this day would be great too. Today I also had a surprise for Y/N, the boys and I had finally planned and prepared everything the last couple of days. After her little surprise some weeks ago, it was now my time again. And I already had the perfect idea. 

When I entered the room again Y/n was still sleeping. It was nearly time to wake her up too. She had tons of stuff to do too regarding the restaurant. They calculated that its opening will be roughly around the same time as our debut. Two things to celebrate in a row, how great!

I opened the curtains and was greeted by a city completely covered with white snow.

"Y/N" I said loudly. "Hm?" she answered with a sleepy voice rubbing her eyes. "Look" I pointed to the windows. "THE FIRST SNOW?" she ran up to me, looking out of the window. "Woaah! So beautiful!" "Just as you.." I whispered. "What did you say?" "Nothing" I went behind her and took her into my embrace, kissing the top of her head. She leaned back into my chest holding on my crossed arms while still looking outside. We both stood there for a couple of minutes admiring the view until I brought her back from her trance.

"Y/N, you need to get ready. You wanted to accompany me to the studios to get a sneak - peak of the the album. And after that you have a meeting with the construction manager and the interior architect to make the first designer plans after the construction workers have spent the last couple of weeks getting the first things done after some small incidents and complications."

"Are you my manager now or what ?" Y/N turned around putting her arms around my waist while resting her chin on my chest, looking up to me.  Ahh... I truly loved her morning face. Her little puffy eyes and lips and her tired look in her face. She wasn't a morning person at all. Usually it was hard to get her out of bed. But today it was easy, thanks god.

"No, I could be but I simply love knowing what you are doing as the whole day when I can't spent it together with you, as creepy as it sounds."

"Not creepy at all. It makes me happy to hear that." She tiptoed and gave me a kiss on the lips and start walking into the direction of the bathroom. I watch her steps, wearing only one of my shirts. She always been doing that since we started to sleep in one bed. She loved wearing them. Especially when they still got my scent on it. Well on the other hand it gave me the feeling I was cuddling with myself rather than with my girlfriend. As long it made her happy I was fine with that.