Ch. 3 Wishes come true?

When I awoke, I was in an unfamiliar room, looks like some sort of hospital or infirmary .

I opened the palm sized black box and noticed the note which seemed to be written in a foreign language before was now in English. That's weird.

In the box, there was also a necklace, but I was already wearing it, it's my last gift from my mum.

The note read : "You did it? I knew you could, I wonder how long it took. You've never known your dad, but he should be here somewhere. Good luck!"

The door to the room I was staying in slid open and Kakashi walked in?

Was this real? Am I dreaming?

I looked down at my hands and noticed they looked animated.

"We found you passed out near the main gates and you were slightly wounded so we brought you in. What exactly were you doing?" He narrowed his eyes in suspicion.

"I- I can't remember." I thought up a quick excuse.

Kakashi seemed to be in thought for a second, "I'll bring you to the hokage, but first get changed."

He handed me some clothes and pointed to where the bathroom was.

I muttered a quiet thanks before closing and locking the bathroom door.

There was a mirror near the sink, I walked over, quickly washing my face before observing my reflection.

I still had the same piercing red eyes and brown locks but I looked more animated.

The clothes he had given me were simple, it was a pair of grey short that came to just above my knee and a long sleeved blue shirt , there was a pair of blue sandals with it aswell.

Slipping off the hospital gown, I replaced it with the new clothes.

I raked my finger through my slightly knotty hair in hopes of taming it.

~*~

We were stood outside of the Hokage's office.

I felt nervousness kick in.

What was I supposed to say? He'll probably see through any lies.

A 'come in' was heard as Kakashi opened the door and ushered me in.

Just as quickly as it opened, it shut and Kakashi had left me here with the Hokage.

"Hello, what is your name?"

I panicked slightly, "Uh...I'm Ayame."

I bowed to be respectful.

The Hokage chuckled as I lifted my head in confusion.

"No need to bow." He dismissed , "So where did you come from."

"I'm not sure how to answer." Then a sudden idea came to me.

If my mother knew I would end up here, does that mean she's been here before. Maybe the note would somehow help me out.

I pulled the note out of the box and gave it to him.

"This was the only belonging I had." I stated.

He read the letter, his eyes widening, "It can't be. This handwriting..."

The Hokage didn't say anymore on the matter and gave me a flat and monthly allowance. He also gave me a list of things I would need to attend the academy since I was only 8.

If I recall, that's the age they go to the academy.

~*~

I had bought food and clothes and all the other necessities for the academy.

My first day was tomorrow, would I be in the same class as the main characters?

They must still be in the academy even if they are years above me, because the third Hokage is still here.

Or has my arrival changed the timeline ?

~*~

_____________________________________
611 words

A/n I'm not sure who the father is actually going to be, whether it's gonna be a character or I'll make one ? Also while writing this I suddenly got hxh vibes