Ch. 14 Zabuza moomoochi

~Ayame pov~

We stepped off the boat and Naruto kept throwing Shuriken and Kunai around.

"NARUTO STOP IT!" Sakura yelled " you almost hit a bunny..." she trailed off as Naruto hugged the bunny in a death grip.

The bunny was snow white but it's summer?

"Duck!" Kakashi yelled.

"Where?" I asked as Kakashi dragged me down, "Oh there!" I pointed at Sasuke's hair and giggled to myself.

Kakashi rolled his eyes at me and Sasuke grunted in annoyance.

A dude stood on a tree with a big ass sword.

Wow it's a cow. Zabuza Moomoochi. Haha Moomoochi.

Naruto is stupid and doesn't know what the sharingan is uneducated boy.

~*~

Basically, Kakashi got knocked out in a water prison great...

I should stop zoning out like that... I jumped into action, whacking Zabuza in the face making him stumble back in surprise and let go of Kakashi.

My whole team gaped at the strength of the kick and how sneaky I was no one even noticed.

I zoned out again only to be dragged by Sasuke.

"Huh what?" I asked.

"You keep zoning out dummy. Kakashi beat up Zabuza and he passed out." Sakura explained a little harshly.

Sasuke let go of my arm making me stumble forwards before catching myself.

I looked at Kakashi's weak form lying in bed, "You need to tell the others I am awake and to come here..I have something serious to tell you all."

I ran off to go grab the others"Kakashi is awake and wants to tell us all something."

Eagerly , they all follow me.

"Kakashi sensei!" Naruto yells barging into the room.

Kakashi looks up and smiles. We all take a seat.

"I have to tell you that um... Zabuza is alive..let me finish..that senbon could not kill him but put him in a near death state so that ninja was his comrade." Kakashi explained.

"What but you checked his heartbeat..he is dead." Sakura exclaimed.

"We are going to do some training." Kakashi explained looking at me for a moment.

"What's some laat minute training going to do." Sakura whined as Kakashi ignores her.

"You have all grown a lot and are stronger..especially you Naruto." Kakashi beamed.

"BELIEVE IT!" Naruto yelled fiat pumping the air.

"Training tomorrow now room arrangements. Girls will share a room and boys will share a room...dismissed. " Kakashi layed back down to sleep.

I got ready for bed and decided to try approach Sakura.

"Uh..Sakura.." I started, she hummed in response signalling me to continue, " I think you have a lot of potential as a ninja and I want to help you see that potential..." I waited her reaction.

"B-but I am weak and helpless girl why help me?" She stuttered.

"I will help you because I believe we will be best friends but there are somw conditions and don't worry we can train and gossip girl to girl." I explained.

"Wow I will do what it takes because I do not have friends I am know as a helpless fangirl and you are so kind to me all the time. I want to become friends and train!" she grinned at the end as a stray tear slipped down her face.

"Stop fangirling over Sasuke by....." I told her how.

"Agreed I will act normal and maybe just maybe..." was her reply.

We chatted and gossiped all night from that point on I think we were the best of friends and she was gonna be strong!

~*~

_____________________________________
616 words

A/n I think I was on crack when I first wrote this, but reading back through it, I found it funny so I barely edited it idek