Ch. 8 Naruto's pranks...

~Ayame pov~

Naruto hasn't arrived at the academy yet and it is the last year of the academy so it is kinda important. I wonder where he is...

~*~

~Naruto pov~

I ran away from the shinobi giggling, yet another successful prank.

The Hokage mounting had painting smeared over it, the bucket of paint was in my hand.

I held up a sheet that matched the fence and the Shōjo I ran past.

Laughing at their gullibility, I dropped the sheet.

"Naruto!" Iruka yelled.

~*~

~Ayame pov~

Naruto got dragged in by Iruka-sensei again.

How is he supposed to pass his tests goofing off , I mean I know how hard he trains but still.

Ugh..

"Thanks to Naruto we will be reviewing the transformation jutsu again." Iruka yelled.

"Naruto why do we always pay for your screw ups!" Ino 'whispered' not very quietly.

"What a drag" Shikamaru sighed.

"Sakura here transform." Sakura transformed giving an almost identical version of Iruka-sensai " Did you see that Sasuke-Kun?" she cooed.

Sasuke didn't spare her a glance and tranformed perfectly into Iruka.

When it was my turn , I didn't even use hand signs and I turned into Iruka flawlessly.

Everyone was silent until the class irrupted into shouts of 'wow' and 'so cool'.

Eventually ,Naruto was up.

I already knew what happened so I zoned out , ugh how- "Wahh" , my train of thoughts were interrupted by Iruka being pervy and having a nose bleed.

~*~
_____________________________________
254 words

A/n I realised how short some of these chapters are