Ch. 7 Uchiha massacre

For some reason, Sasuke asked me to meet up with him early in the morning, around 5am.

A note was slipped under my door.

It could have been anyone pretending to be Sasuke, but I decided to listen to the note and meet up with him.

No one could know my true identity right ?

~*~

When I arrived at the secluded training grounds, a wave of relief washed over me as I saw Sasuke there.

" Sasuke... What happened?" I asked worried.

He clenched his fist, "Itachi..." he spat out " he killed everyone...the whole clan." ,tears escaped his eyes and hit the floor.

My eyes widened, so it happened huh?

I pulled him into a hug " Its okay we'll get through this together. The whole of my clan was also massacred."

"Please I..I don't want to go back to my compound" he muttered out.

"That's fine. It's too early to go to the academy yet so we can stay at my apartment for a few hours." I smiled kindly.

~*~

The next few weeks at the academy were relatively the same.

We were learning about Chakra and how to use it and we were learning about throwing weapons and aim.

I did become friends with Hinata because we did some throwing practice together.

~*~

_____________________________________
245 words

A/n looking back, some of these chapters are real short , in my most recent books I aim for at least 500 words and regular chapters are between 1000-3000 words