Ch. 18 Sleepover

~Ayame pov~

"Yay" Sakura cheered.

"What are we waiting for let's go!" I yelled. I escorted her back to her house as she told her parents about the sleepover and grabbed her stuff.

We were smiling all the way back to my house.

"Don't you get lonely by yourself?"Sakura asked a glint of sadness in her eye.

"yep sometimes... Ne Sakura-chan?" I replied.

"huh?" Sakura asked.
"You will come visit me all the time right?" I smiled at her.

"Of course I will!" she smiled back.

"Shall we get in our pajamas?" I asked her.

"Yes!" Sakura squealed. I escorted her to the bathroom in the guest room and I quickly changed into my pajamas which consists of a grey short sleeved top and grey shorts.

While Sakura took forever to get ready, I put two mattresses on the floor in the living room with all the bedding and blankets on and got some snacks for us to share.

I plopped down on my mattress waiting for Sakura.

Sakura came down in a pink onsie.

Finally... "You look so cute." I squealed at her.

"Omg thanks" she said as I got up and put in a comedy movie.

~*~

I watched as the credits rolled on and turned off the TV , turning to Sakura "So what's your relationship with Ino then?" I asked.

"When we were little she stopped these kids from bullying me and we were best friends til we joined the academy and both liked Sasuke then it turned into a mean rivalry." Sakura-chan explained.

"Sakura she practically saved you. Never let a boy get between you and your bestie you should know better than that." I slightly scolded her.

Sakura let out a gasp , " I just realised that I was neglecting our friendship. Next time I see Ino I will tell her how greatful I am that she is my BFF. Thank you Ayame you are the best friend ever! " Sakura smiled a sweet sincere smile.

"soo... What's the deal with you and Sasuke huh?" I asked smirking.

Sakura blushed wildly, " well uh... I like him but he doesn't like me so I feel weird." Sakura looked down saddened.

"Chin up Sakura-chan that Duckbutt isn't worth your time. He thinks your annoying because you openly show him your love and he probably doesn't like you back because of that and thinks your annoying so if you keep more to your self and not fangirling about him he might start to like you. You never know. " I smiled at her.

" Thanks so much for all of the advice Ayame your the best friend I could wish for. Good night! " Sakura smiled before rolling over and falling asleep.

I feel kind of good to know I mended Sakura-chan's relationship with Ino and made her not annoying to Sasuke and understanding.

I feel accomplished and everyone will prefer Sakura not fangirling maybe she will take Naruto's feelings into consideration because she knows how he feels instead of crushing them.

I smile and fall into a deep sleep.

~*~
_____________________________________
523 words

A/n time to turn Sakura into a decent character!