Ch. 21 The Forest Of Death

~Ayame pov~

"Alright everyone" Kakashi started "All four of you can't take the second exam together so one of you has to do it by yourself."

"I'll do it" I cut everyone off. Lots of protests where heard.

"let me explain it seems logical Sakura doing it by yourself isn't a good idea because I know you want to become a medic ninja so it is Dangerous. Naruto and Sasuke hold the team together so I will go don't worry about me." I explained everyone looked sad and shocked but decided to put their trust in me seeing how easily I beat Lee.

We were finally at the forest of death and I stood as far away from my team as possible so that I wouldn't be the center of attention.

Great the interview started as Anko got excited. Then they called me over.

"So Ayame tell us about your team" Konohamaru looked at me expectantly.

"let's see Sakura is strong with her chakra infuses punches and kicks and she wants to be a medic ninja. Both Sasuke and Naruto are very strong and are very big rivals. They are different yet very similar at the same time. As for me I am quite good at taijutsu and genjutsu. I only know basic ninjutsu. Basically I need to learn it from the last relative of my clan alive. " I just smiled and walked away. I think I was the only one being honest.

I went into a tent and got a heaven scroll before going to my assigned gate. I hope I run into no trouble.

A kunai came flying at me from the shadows and I sensed one person they must of got split off from their team. I smirked catching the kunai and throwing it back at them.

It pinned them to the tree as he looked at me frightened. I smiled creepily before knocking him out and checking him for a scroll, dang it.

He doesn't have it. I caught two more chakra signatures and I guessed they were team mates to the dude I just knocked out.

They came into the clearing and looked at their team mate then me and charged at me obviously angry that I hurt their team mate.

I grabbed their wrists and flipped them over my head before slipping my hand in their pockets before pulling out their scroll. Earth scroll just my luck.

I smiled and ran off to the tower.

Gaara's team were already at the tower when I arrived ,so I just nodded my head at them in acknowledgement, before waiting for the other teams to arrive.

~*~

_____________________________________
456 words

A/n I'm trying not to edit too much as to have the same storyline