Ch. 11 Bell Test

~Ayame pov~

I woke up ignoring what Kakashi said and grabbed an apple.

Grabbing a backpack, I shoved some fruit in it for everyone else.

It was around five in the morning, hopefully I could make them work together before Kakashi even arrives.

He won't suspect a thing.

I arrived at training ground seven to see only Sasuke there and he was glaring at the ground.

What did the ground do to him?

" Hi" I said trying to see if he was paying attention.

He grunted in response.

I sat down and quietly got a tomato out and threw it at his head.

"Hn" he grabbed the tomato off the floor and ate it in silence, "Thanks" was his response.

Sakura arrived looking very tired and her hair looked like a bird nest.

I grimaced at her appearence only for her to glare at me.

"What!?" she yelled.

"Nothing" I snickered.

I looked in my bag and threw an apple at her, it hit her bang in the middle of her forehead.

"Ouch! What was that for?" She yelled.

"To eat." I replied like it was obvious.

"But..Kakashi sensai told us not to eat." Her goody two shoes side kicked in.

"If you don't eat you will be hungry and possibly fail the exercise and anyway are you going to really throw up an apple?" I asked.

Sakura, not finding anything else to complain about simply shrugged and ate the apple.

Naruto finally arrived and I estimated Kakashi would come at ten and it was six.

I liked Naruto enough not to hit him in the head with an apple, instead it landed on his lap.

"Huh." He looked down dumbly until he realised,
"Ayame, he told us no food."

I then told him exactly what I told Sakura.

He couldn't think of a valid argument so he stuffed the apple in his face.

"Now that everyone is here let me tell you something. Don't interrupt and leave questions til the end." Everyone's gazes met mine and they nodded , " We need to work as a team why do you think we are put on a team? The answer is teamwork." I exclaimed.

"So do we need a plan to defeat Kakashi?" Sakura inquired.

"Yes so....."

~*~

Kakashi sensei finally arrived.

"YOUR LATE!" Sakura and Naruto yelled.

"A black cat crossed my path so I had to take the long way round." Kakashi lied.

"LIAR!" Sakura and Naruto yelled.

"Anyway, I will set a timer for lunch and by lunch you will have to get a bell from me."Kakashi explained.

"Why are there only three bells?" Sakura inquired.

"So at least one of you will have to be tied to that post." Kakashi grinned.

"Start!"

We all shot off into the trees even Naruto , I'm surprised he is actually following the plan.

First, I cast a genjutsu on Kakashi.

Then, Sasuke threw things at Kakashi so he would get real injuries and think that the genjutsu is real.

Naruto grabbed Kakashi with his Shadow clones.

Sakura snatched the bells.

I substituted fake bells and placed them on Kakashi.

We all went back to the posts and released Kakashi from the genjutsu.

Kakashi comes over to us just as the timer sets off.

"Naruto doesn't get lunch for cheating." Kakashi stated.

"But we are a team and work together..." I started.

"Yeah and uh..."Sakura triee to lead on.

"We worked together as a team!" Sasuke finished.

"Thats right dattebayo!" Naruto yelled.

~*~

"Wow that was very smart you all passed!" Kakashi did a closed eye smile "Those who break the rules are scum but those who abandon their friends are worse than scum."

"He's actually kinda cool!" Naruto wiped an imaginary tear from his eye.

"We start our first mission tomorrow dismissed." Kakashi started walking away.

We all followwd suit.

Naruto yelled "WHAT ABOUT MEEE!?"

I turned around and threw a shuriken to cut the ropes.

I collapsed on my bed thinking about the stupid mission tomorrow. I feel sorry for that cat...

~*~

_____________________________________
684 words

A/n I wonder if anyone is actually reading this..