Ch. 4 The Maya clan

~Ayame pov~

The Hokage gave me a few books, some of them were on basics of the different types of jutsu and there was one on a clan called the Maya clan.

He told me that, that was my clan name and he knew my parents.

Unfortunately, he doesn't know the whereabouts of my father and my mother is obviously dead.

I opened the first page of the book seeing a family tree and some more basic information, I'm part of that tree.

So it's true? That was my true world.

There was a page explaining the Maya clan and their ability: "They can have multiple chakra natures and in very rare cases all of them if they are from the main branch. They also can communicate and summon different animals."

These documents are secret, basically no one else knows this information.

In that case, my clan would be very powerful, and that's a big threat.

Turning pages I discovered more information : "The Maya clan were known for having their clan in the leaf village. But there are lots of unknown places that some of them hide out. Afraid of being killed and sought out for their power."

If they are in the leaf village where are they now? And why was none of this in the anime? This is weird .

I flipped a few pages again to see what other information there was : "The Maya clan was killed in cold blood, it was a massacre. They are unsure of who actually killed them. But only three people managed to escape. The first two name were scratched out but the other name was my name...Ayame."

My best guess was me and my parents survived.

"There were other members of the clan that didn't live in the leaf village hiding out but their numbers will be few and they won't reveal themselves because they are hiding."

I need to try find more members of my clan, should I keep my last name a secret? It seems important.

Sighing, I realised I would have to go to the academy tomorrow. I don't know any of the basics but it's my first year right ?

~*~

_____________________________________
385 words

A/n unlike before, I wanted to actually add some more in-depth information and family history for the Maya clan