Ch. 22 Preliminary Rounds

~Ayame pov~

Everyone finally arrived as some
people dropped out. There were so many people we got a preliminary round.

I took a seat with my team and saw Sasuke hold his neck.

"What happened?" I demanded.

"hn. Its nothing." Sasuke replied.

"tell me" I said seriously.

"This snake dude gave me this mark" Sasuke whispered quietly to me. Oh that Pedo-snake. I internally shivered and cringed.

The first fight was Sasuke and some other dude. I was kinda bored at this point so many fights.

Eventually, it was Sakura she was against Kankaro and she lost horribly but she dealt quite a bit of damage for that I was proud of her.

The screen flickered and my name appeared as well as Ino.

Well this will be an easy win.

We both came down as she scowled at me.

"You will pay for insulting me bitch." Ino growled.

"Try me you whore." I smirked at her waiting for her to make the first move.

She charged at me as I simply jumped out of the way, putting my foot on her head and shoved it down with force, making her smack her head off the floor and almost pass out.

I placed a foot on her head and stated "If you spent less time stalking boys and brushing you fake blonde hair. You would have stood a chance. Being a ninja you could be put in a life or death situation at all times, even in the safety of the village and they won't hesitate to kill you." I frowned at her weakness before grabbing her and flinging her into the wall.

I just dusted my hands and walked away." Uh..Ayame is the winner. "The announcer was quite shocked. I went up and high-fived Sakura.

Naruto and Kiba had a fight it lasted for a while they both have very boosted egos. I sweat dropped when Naruto farted in Kiba's face.

What an idiot.

It was announced that we all move to the final and have to fight someone I am going to fight Kankaro.

I sent him a dark smirk. Just you wait Kankaro I will beat you up til there's no tommorow as payback for Sakura.

The only problem was we had three months off so I needed to find someone to train me.mWait I know!

~*~
_____________________________________
407 words

A/n I don't have anything against Ino, she's just an annoying fangirl