Ch. 9 Graduation Exam?

~Ayame pov~

It was finally graduation day.

I got up and did my usual routine setting off to the academy.

When I arrived, I was early as usual and Sasuke already there.

I took my usual seat next to him, "Hi."

He grunted in return and turned his head to look out the window.

Suddenly I heard a stampede sounded like a bunch of elephants , but I knew better .

It was no other than Sakura and Ino, they are quite annoying.

The door slammed open and they started arguing over who was first.

"H-Hi Sakura!" Naruto smiled at her.

"Move!" ,she screeched shoving him on the floor to get to Sasuke , "Good morning Sasuke!"

Then , her and Ino argued over who was first and then other fangirls joined in.

Meanwhile , Naruto climbed up onto Sasuke's desk glaring at him.

I felt a presence and turned to the corner of the room, but nothing was there.

Turning back around , I saw lightening flash between Naruto's and Sasuke's eyes.

Suddenly, the person in front bumped Naruto and they started kissing.

I started snickering, "Hey SasGay!" ,I smirked at him as he glared at me.

After all the drama andNaruto getting beat up , Iruka finally arrived.

"Right , we will call your name one by one."

~*~

~ Ayame pov~

It was finally my turn to go in the room.

Iruka nodded to me and I made ten solid shadow clones without hand signs.

He gaped at me, "UH..chose a headband."

I looked at all the blue ones and sighed."Do you have any red ones?"

"Yes since you asked" Iruka pulled at draw open to reveal 5 red headbands.
" Here you go.." ,he handed me my headband.

I sent a glare to Mizuki and left.

I chose red because it matched my eyes.

Naruto was sulking on the swing.

"Hey you want to be Hokage right? So don't quit try harder and next time you can do it !" , I yelled enthusiastically.

"Uhh...thanks Ayame-chan" he beamed at me as I walked away, not wanting to get caught up in drama that was going to go down later.

~*~
_____________________________________
381 words

A/n I actually didn't do as much editing on this as the rest of the chapters. It was mostly the correcting of grammar.