Get Them Together

Narrator's POV

Violet, Klaus, Isadora and Duncan still go to Prufrock Preparatory School. The boarding school had changed a lot. They got a new principal and vice principal. They got a complete set of new teachers who were nicer and actually good teachers.

Sunny goes to a daycare not far from the school. All seven days a week from eight in the morning to five in the evening.

They all share a three-bedroom suite together, even Sunny. Violet and Isadora shared a room, Duncan and Klaus shared a room, and Sunny had her own room.

Violet's POV

I woke up at 6:15 am. Everybody else was still asleep, as usual. I went to the kitchen to start making breakfast for everyone when they awoke. I started making everybody's favorite.
Scrambled eggs with cheese for Duncan, waffles for Isadora, fried eggs for Klaus, a simple bowl of cereal for Sunny who was still a toddler and couldn't eat much, and some pancakes for me.

"Hi Violet," a voice said behind me as I finished cooking the last pancake.
I turned around to see Duncan smiling at me. "You're up early," I teased, smiling as well.
His belly growled loudly. "What can I say, I'm hungry!"
I laughed and handed him his plate of eggs and sat down at the table with my pancakes. Duncan sat in the seat across from me, smiling still.

He's so cute! I love it when he smiles! It's the cutest thing in the world! I really like him, but I doubt he likes me as more than anything but a good friend.

Duncan's POV

I woke up, and the first thing I smell is food coming from the kitchen.
I slowly walk into the kitchen.
"Hi Violet," I say smiling.
She turned around. "You're up early," she said smiling.
All of a sudden my stomach decided to growl, and loudly, I decided to play along. "What can I say, I'm hungry!"
She laughed and handed me a plateful of eggs before sitting down at the table with a plate of pancakes.
I deliberately choose to sit across from Violet.

She's so beautiful! I love it when she laughs! I love it when she smiles! I can't get her out of my mind, I'm always thinking about her! I really like her, as in really like her, but she'll probably only like me as a good friend!

Isadora's POV

I woke up to find Duncan and Violet in the kitchen, sitting at the table, smiling at each other.

They would be so cute together!

I went to wake up Klaus. "Klaus! Wake up!" I sort of whisper-yelled.
"Wha?" He muttered, opening his eyes and putting his glasses on. "Isadora? What do you want?"
"Come to the kitchen, or the door to the kitchen rather, and see Duncan and Violet together!" I whisper-yelled again.
"Really? Is that all?" He asked, and I nodded. "Fine, I'm getting up."

When Klaus actually got out of bed, Duncan and Violet were having a quiet conversation, still smiling like idiots at each other.
"We should come up with a plan to get them together," Klaus said walking up behind me. "Maybe once their dating you can let me sleep in for a change." He joked. I smiled at him. He smiled back.

He's cute! I can tell he likes me too, but is too shy or embarrassed to say anything, and just to mention it so am I! Nothing really happened between us after I kissed him on the cheek. Maybe we'll get our chance eventually, but for now I'm fine with being friends. At least I get to see him literally every day, all day!

Duncan's POV

"Should we tell them we know their watching us?" I asked.
Violet thought for a second. "Lets not. It gives them a chance to appreciate each other. I mean everybody knows they like each other, I don't understand why they don't act upon their feelings."
"Sometimes it's not that easy," I whisper, hoping Violet didn't hear me, but unfortunately she did.
"What do you mean?" She asked. She gasped, a smirk appearing on her face. "Do you have a crush on someone?"