1 🌹 Sudden idea🌹

And here he was, the most respected man in all of Soth Korea, the only heir of the largest company, S & J, Jeon Jungkook.

He walked with an arrogant, cold look and casual manners through the hallway. All employees fell silent as they followed him with their gazes. His cold expression left everyone in breath.

Nobody was worthy of his looks or a word. Everyone just saw him as the cold-hearted boss, who he was. No one dared to press a word in his present life, let alone contradict him.

He is a self-confident man who knows what he wants and does, he doesn't let anyone tell him anything. And if someone dares, then he should get acquainted with consequezen.

Not only known by the Campania image, but also in several articles in the first place as a highly respected and remarkable single person, he draws attention to himself. What is there else to say. All words have already spoken for themselves.

His secretary who bowed and greeted him without words, felt how her knees trembles again. Every day she made it through and so often she wanted to quit but didn't dare. Jungkook enters his office and closes the door behind him. His cold expression caught a male blonde hair figure sitting on his couch with the back to him.

"Hyung? Can you even announce your arrival before? "he asked with his deep and dark voice. The man in front of him got up and adjusted his suit before turning around." If you continue to intimidate your coworkers, then you will never find out anything out what happens around you here. The poor sweetie out there has to be scared of realigning some of you. "The blonde man said, grinning cheekily at him. Jungkook rolled his eyes and made his way to his desk.

"I think the reason for your visit must be very important if you have even come here in person, "he said, checking a few files lying in front of him, his deep dark eyes filled with emptiness while observing every single written word with attentiveness. Once again the older one said after sitting down in front of Jungkook, his hands crossed on the cold surface of the table as his voice left his lips amusingly and lightly.

"Oh, and how important it is my dear, Jungkook. Very important. " The eyes of the mens met and Jungkook immediately understood what it was all about, he didn't need any single detals anymore as a smirk creeped on his lips.

🌹

Your thin fingers tapping alternately on the table, your chin cupping in the other hand and with eyes that formally stick to the laptop screen looked at the white empty page and waited for an idea would soon shoot in your head. A loud sigh eliminates your lips from the purest flurry. The deadline approached, and you still had nothing for a new book.

The soft music in the café didn't make it any easier for you as you looked up from the screen and looked at every single visitor. "Still nothing?" Asks your friend when he brought you another cup of coffee, it was certainly the fourth. "No, it just doesn't work. Taehyung if I don't have at least 5 pages over less than two weeks, I'm fired." You whine at the young man next to you who was staring at you with his brown eyes filled with pity.

"Hey, hey, slow down. Don't try to stress and take it slowly. " He let his deep voice sound in your ears and sat down opposite you, slowly handing your cup of coffee from his tablet to spill nothing and then sighned." What if you just take a break today and go for a walk? You need a clear head to get new ideas, Y/N."

Heavily sighning you nood your head, he is right. Since almost a month you tried to get any idea for your new book and still you don't have anything." You're right, I should go for a walk and let my mind rest a little." You state and took a careful sip of the hot coffee.

"That's right, look you are young and full of energy, you can do it, I belive in you." Assures Taehyung with a huge smile on his lips. The small TV that hang above the counter shows suddenly the news.