18🌹 Tell me your story🌹

Breathless we pulled away from each other leaning our forehead against the others. My arms slided slowly down along on his torso which made him tense slightly. Jungkook catched my arms and brought them around his waist before he did the same on mine.

His eyes closed as he tried to catch his breath, still hardly breathing. I didn't knew about what he was thinking right in this moment, I didn't even knew where my thought were, but I think I was just lost in the moment. Slowly I closed my eyes and enjoyed his proximity and the dimmed noises of the busy night city down there.

His arms tightend around my waist bringing me even more closer to himself. Finnaly our eyes opened and locked straightaway with each other and a smile draw on our lips. His thumbs stroked gently on my back and pressed his forehead even more on mine before he finnaly let his mesmerizing deep voice slinging in my ears." Shall we go? Or do you want to stay a little longer here?"

My eyes moved from his to the landscapes behind him, I took few secounds before I faced again at his beautiful dark shining eyes."Can we stay here for a little bit longer? I like it to be here a lot." Jungkook nood his head and pulled an arm from my waist walking to my back and hugged me from behind. His chin rested on my shoulder and I heard a slight sight escaping from his lips.

"Why are you sighning?" I asked turning my face aside at his direction having a closer sight of his side profil. His eyes seemed even more big as I actually saw it almost every day. His swollen lips pressed together in a line as a hum vibrated through his throat. Still with his chin on my shoulder he titled his head aside to get a better look at me before he spoke.

"I thought that I don't want to let go of you for today, it might be sound weird or strage to you, but can you stay with me tonight?" Well, somehow was he right, it sounded a little strange to me, still I was ready to spent some more Time with him. Call me crazy or anything else, but this guy made something with me that was hard to find out what actually I did felt for him.

He was bipolar that's for sure. Infront of the others he was cold hearted and arrogant but why was he with me so soft and gentle? Had he maybe some feelings for me like I it build slowly for him? I didn't know it, but a little did I know that we get even more closer, and who knows maybe that was a good thing. Looking in his eyes where I would get lost everytime while looking in them, I then spoke quietly almost whispering.

"Okay, I'll stay with you." His eyes lit up as a smile draw on his beautiful soft lips. "Thanks." Jungkook give me a peck on my cheek and it was enough for my body to deal the heat in my cheeks again. But about one thing inwas curious, what is a man like Jungkook bothering? What were the things that let him feel like to want to come here up? I got more and more curiously about him, even though I know some things about him still the things were not enough to say that I know him very well.

Pulling away out of his embrace I faced him looking at him confusingly. Who was this guy for real? What kind of thoughts have he? How is he going through his life? What are the things that are bothering him? Is he happy? Is he sad? All this kind of things gathered in my mind as Jungkook mirrored my expression and looked at me confused.

He shoved his hands in his pockets and remind silence for a while till I broke it." You know, i just realized that you and i don't really know about each other." I spoke meekly at him what made him chuckle and break the confusion at his face, while I stand there and looked at him even more puzzled.

"What is so funny?" I asked when he slowly calmed down." I was thinking you would say something diffrent. But its okay you're right. Actually we know only the basic things about us. Then should we do something like question each other or what do you think?" He asked piercing with his eyes through me and I just nood at response.