22🌹 Final🌹

After I calmed a little down Jungkook lead me at his bedroom to let me have a rest, he said I needed it after all what i had to go through. When he was about to leave the room i grabbed fast his wrist to stop him. Turning his face back at me, he looked confused at my hand then back up to my eyes." Do you need something?" He asked turning his whole body around.

"Can you stay with me? I'm afraid and I don't want to be alone." I explained shyly biting on my lip. A smile draw on his lips and he hold into my hand before he spoke to me." Okay, ill stay with you. Although it will be hard for me, yet you need it." I knew about what he was talking and it made me blush right away. I looked aside before I felt him me leading to the bed.

Laying down we faced each other. Just laying there without to say a word, we were looking into our eyes. Jungkook reached his hand at my cheek and stroke it with his thumb as he cupped it. The warmth of his hand let me feel for real alive. So many things rushed through my mind as I looked at him.

What would be now happen if I wouldn't escape? Where I still alive? Would I be able to see Jungkook, Taehyung and my family once again? I don't think so. I was glad that I found the courage to defeat this man, and escape out of there. Now I have only to trust Jungkook, and then everything will be alright, right?

"What about are you thinkinh?" He asked almsot whispering his eyes never left mine." About everything. I'm happy to be here with you, to be able once again look at your eyes." A slight chuckle escaped his mouth and he shot closer to me.

"Why? Are they that beautiful?" He asked playfully but I nood looking at him seriously." They are, I don't know what we to each other, but... I feel like I'm falling for you even more. Before I came to you, I thought about you at first. I wanted to see you, to tell you at first about all of this. I knew it would hurt you and I daunted of you would belive me, yet I wanted to let you know at first about this. It's stupid I know, but Jeon Jungkook, you're the cause of my stupidity. The last days with you... I felt good and comfertable around you. Whenever you wasn't here with me, I thought about you. Coming here to you, I was sure you would help me, you wouldn't push me away. And I'm grateful you didn't do it, I'm grateful that you are here with me and by my side."

He was quietly listening to me with each word that I was saying not interrupting me, he just listened to me looking at my eyes. With each word that left my mouth his gaze softened even more. He looked lovely at me. Once I was done talking he pressed his lips in a fast move against mine. The warm and soft of his lips, I craved for it to feel again.

Without to this twice i responded his kiss and let our lips melt into each other. It was a soft and gentle kiss with what my heart skipped a beat. My heart was beating like crazy but I wasn't afraid of, i wasn't afraid to feel it, to let him hear it. Somehow I was sure that he felt the same.

Pulling apart he leaned his forehead on mine and hold his eyes close." I'm happy to hear all of these, I'm happy you are feeling just like I am doing it. I don't know when it started but my heart can't take it if something would happen to you. You, you're something else, I never saw someone like you. The way you approached me back then, I was suprised that I have to admit. The the way you spoke confident to me infront of my friends, you didn't cared about anything. You was shining of self confidence and straight. And again I had to admit it that somehow I liked it, I liked to see you like this. But the most I liked to see you so lost infront of me, so confused. I was cute."

I hit his arm slightly while blushing because of his words. It made him giggle and in the process he wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me closer to him." The straight, the confidence, your beauty, your your ambition. All this did not leave me alone, I always wanted to see it.

Your kind gave me the feeling of inner peace when I looked into your eyes, and so it is still today. Again and again, when I see these shining eyes, I feel calm. Nothing seems to be hard for me, I feel no load on my shoulder. I do not know what you did to me, but I do not want it to stop."