21🌹Trust🌹

It was a matter of time when the man would come after me. My intuition told me to run further while my heart told me to open one of those doors. Of course I listend to my intuition and run down the hallway. My breath hurted in my lungs and the headaches became worse, still I didn't give up and run.

This two things would stop me from getting out of there. The hope replaced my anxiety as I didn't heard any steps behind me and I saw a door right infront of me. Only few more steps, only few more steps and maybe I could get out of there, at last I hoped it.

Finnaly I reached the door and open it in hurry. At the other side of it there was a small table and a stool standing in the corner and a small TV on it. My eyes fall on the other side where was another door. So I hurried and opend it. To my relief I was outside. I was free. Looking back I made sure no one was behind me and run again. The cold breeze of night hit my skin. The moonlight lightening me my way out of there.

Too late I had realized that I was in the middle of nowhere as I didn't saw a road only a little Avenue which I followed and hold on the hole it would bring me out of there. I never was athletic, but the wish to stay alive made miracles as I keept running for almost an hour. I found a road and a sign on which was written Seoul in 3 km.

No cars would pass by on that could actually help me. Not even one person. Still running I felt how my legs started to hurt and give up a little on me, yet here I am and kept running. The pain in my dry throat made it harder to breath for me mixing with the pain in it. Finnaly I saw a man standing and leaning at his car, I thought if I would ask him to bring me back in the town he would do it, so I fastened my space. But how clumsy I am, I fall right away on the groans and injured my knees and hands.

The man saw everything and went to help me. With threatening tears in my eyes I faced him as he hold onto my arms and was about to ask me something." I need help please can you bring me back?" I asked meekly through a sob and he nood his head with worried expression.

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

I rang the doorbell unceasingly waiting for the door to get open. With tears in my eyes I faced the shocked man right infront of me, who's eyes were scanning my from head to toe." What-" before he could talk to the end I jumped straight at him, in his embrace. I needed a hug, a tight hug that would assure me that I'm not dreaming.

I received the hig in return which I craved to feel. His arms wrapped tightly around my waist and he brought his head on top of mine that was resting in his chest, sobbing hard against it." Where have you been? What is happened to you?" His deep raspy voice climbed in my ears.

Pulling back I wiped my tear away and faced him once again." May I come in? I have something important to tell you." Jungkook nood his head still not processing what was actually happen and why I stood suddenly infront if him.

He placed his hand on my back and lead me inside closing the door then shut. We went to the livingroom and he turned the lights on before we had a seat in the couch. A lot of I needed to tell him yet I could utter even a word out. Maybe it was the shock that was still in my vines that didn't let my bouce come out and tell him everething.

Jungkook rubbed his eyes before he dropped his hand on mine and looked at me expectantly to speak. I took a deep breath and closed my eyes for a brief of moment to gather my straight together." I- I know who the serial killer is." I spat fast out and opend my eyes only to see him widening his eyes." You know?" He asked hestitate and I nood.

I tought it would hurt him if I say it, but he have to got known about everything. He should know with what kind of people he is friends. And what more important is, that one of his friends is a killer, a psychopath that enjoys killing and carve a rose afterwards. I was sure that after my words would spoken he had to process everything carefully.