2🌹The Chance that you have🌹

Jungkook sit there and processes everything what his hyung told him few minutes ago. He turned from side to side in his chair with his eyes fixed and the big window from which he had a look at the whole.

"It's good that you got everything under control, let him carry his consequences for what he did. I don't tolerate spies in my company. " He spoke sternly and then turns to his hyung. Namjoon smiled wide and nood his head.

"No problem, that too is already working." He said, leaning in his seat. Jungkook was surprised to hear that, but he was glad he did not have to explain his hyung.

They have been Buissne's partners for three years and have been friends for 18 years. Jungkook knows he can only trust three people in his life and no one else. Namjoon Jimin and his father. No one else. "I am glad to hear that." Add he and smiles even more satisfied.

"Are you going to the opening party of Mr. Byun's new company? "Namjoon askes his friend, and crosses his legs casually. Jungkook took a while to think and then spoke blankly." I don't understand this Men, what is he trying to do? Even if he will open 10 companies at the same time, he can't be compared to us and catch up as well." Namjoon chuckled at the statement of the youngest and rubbed his temple with his index finger as he spoke one again.

"So you are going?" Jungkook smiles sheepishly and nood his head." Of course, how can I miss such an Event like this."
Namjoon shook amusingly his head." I knew it, and why did I even ask."

------------------------------------

"Oh, come on Y/N, don't do this."whines Taehyung in your ear while walking home beside you. He tries to persuade you from your idea, but there is no use. The urge feeling is taking over you and don't plan to let go of you.

It was always the same, love stories with happy endings. You couldn't take it anymore, it bores you. You want something new, something unexpected, something that will tickle your nerves and also the readers, it challenges you. And this idea is the right one." Tae, I want to do this and I will do it. Stop it already, help me better."

You add with a manner of fact and faces the Men beside you. Taehyung sighned and dropp his head out flustration, here was it when he understood that there is really no use trying to persuade you. " Fine, and how do you want to approach him?" He asks with little hope that now you would give up." Uncle Lee, will help me for sure."

You answer with an cheeky grin on your lips. Uncle Lee is the brother of your mother and he is an CEO. With lots of hard efforts he brought his Company up to the top 10. Kind hearted and really nice, a sort of person that Is rare in this kind of area. He helped you a lot and since he have only one daughter he treat you like his own too.

"And how do you want to get near to this Jungkook baucause of your uncle? Y/N, seriously don't you think that's a bad idea? I don't feel good about it." Sighned Teahyug and watch you once again with a frown on his eyebrow. " I'll just ask him if he can help if not I'll find my way, you know me really well Tae, I won't give up when i have a goal until I see the results infront if me that will proof me the otherwise."

Stubbornness is one think with teahyung have to deal as your friend. He knows that, and still he is always trying to break it, ending in a failure." Still I have a bad feeling about this." He Mumbles under his breath.

------------------------------

Reaching your apartment you sit on the couch and calls your uncle. While waiting for him to pick up his phone, you took a magazine and open it, the first page took your attention, Jeon Jungkook." He's really handsome, and looks nice." Titles your head aside and looked at the picture of the man infront of you, carefully observing it.