14🌹Reminder🌹

It now in the time to tell Taehyung everything. We sat down on the couch still the anxious inside me. I couldn't belive that I was really now in his visor, but why ? Why me, what have i done that I get in his visor? How he knows about me and where I'm living?

"I'm listing, what's going on Y/N, what is that for a note?" Taehyung asked looking at me impatiently for my answer. Taking a deep breath I closed my eyes preparing myself to split everything out.

Explaining everething to him I felt myself trembling from inside and also outside. With my own words that escaped my lips one by one, I get even more aware of the situation in which I get myself somehow. Taehyungs expression changen really fast as he looked at me worried and also scared. Once I was done, I reming silent to let him process everything for a moment.

No words came out of him as he turned his body straight and foldert his hands leaning forward placing his forearms on his lap. His eyes glued on the ground as my words repeated in his mind." Tae, say something." I piped quietly out and bit my lower lip.

What should I do now was the only though that filled my mind, nothing else were there what I could think about in this moment. Taehyung raised his head up at me, his eyes fixed on mine as they trembled side to side on them. " What did Jungsik said? What is his plan now?"

He asked still in the same position. I read the worry and fear inside his glaze eyes when I shrugged my shoulders." He can't track the sender, he said he will look what he can do, before I received this note and rose we were thinking that it must be a bad joke from someone, but now..."

My voice trailed of and a lump formed in my throat. I was really afraid and Taehyung sensed it as he pulled me to himself and embraced me tightly. His hand pated my head and my tears escaped dropping on his shirt." No one will hurt you, I wont let it happen did you heard me? No one will do something to you I don't let you alone."

His words calmed me a little down and I was thankful that he didn't told me that he knew it that something would happen because of my idea or something like this way. He tried to assure me instant of bringing down.

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

The next day Jungkook asked me to come to his office for an important talk which I could resist. Taehyung was against it at first but as I told him that he could drive me there and wait for me until I would be done he agreed. The whole rid to Jungkooks office he repeated many times himself when he spoke to me like with a little girl." If you see a stranger then just stay away from him, don't let someone talk to you, okay?"

Somehow it was annoyed but also relieved me that he was with me. " I got it dad." I giggled put and earned a brief death glar from him which made me shut up instant. Gulping hard I turned my head aside and just looked out the window and remind silent.

After we arrived the company I get out of the car and Taehyung replied once again his words for me. Entering the building I headed straightaway to the elevator and pressed the button, I felt somehow weird, like something have to be happen and it scared me a little.

Like a paranoid woman I looked to the sides and flinched when the sound of the elevator arriving hit my ears. I hit slightly my chest to calm my raced heard a down and entered the elevator. Just then a man in all black went inside and stood next to me. His face weren't to see as he kept his head aside not looking at me.

Frozen in place I watched the man with anxious climbing in my vines further up in my chest area. Multiple thoughts filled my mind but not even one that would be calm myself and be positiv. Slowly the man turned his head in my direction while his hand slid out his hoddie pocket. For a brief of moment my heart forget how to beat until I saw a smile on the mans face and a buissnes card in his hand.