5🌹 A question that was left out🌹

Sitting in Taehyung café you couldn't wait until to tell him about your good news. Taehyung served some costumers with a smile their order and talked for a moment to them until he went to you and took a seat opposite you.

"So, how was it?" He asked and placed the tablet on the table. His eyes finnaly looking into yours sparkly one and he chuckled." So you did it?" Asked he once again. You bit on you lower lip holding nach your squeal and nood your head. Fast you moved your hand to his and grabbed it." Tae I really did it. He accept finnaly." You piped happily out and wiggling your hands and legs.

Taehyung chuckled at your behavior, he liked to see his best friend that happy although he felt still bad about your idea. Remembering the conversation from previous day he just tried to push the feeling aside and let you have your moment in happiness." That's good, I'm glad for you." He said and shoved one hand out of yours and put it on the other to pat it.

"At first he scared me and said no, but then I took myself together and confront him. He heard me out and accept then. Tae I can start my book now. I can for sure finish at last the 5 pages that I need till the week after next." You piped once again out.

"Then what are you waiting for? Go and start to write." He said playful and flicked your forehead." Ouch Tae, how many times have I to tell you not to do it?" You scolled him and rubbed your forehead with the free hand. "I have to go to the police station and ask there for information about the case that can they give me." You stated and looked a little unsure at him.As Taehyung was about to open his mouth, the news in the small TV about the counter revealed a new article that interested you.

"And once again, the alleged serial killer struck in an abandoned building, one found a vervrannte corpse of a young woman in the middle 20. The perpetrator has as always scratched a rose on her arm and separated him. The police are desperate for the perpetrator. So far there are no further traces or witnesses. It is requested that all women aged 20 and 25 not leave home late at night, it is for your own protection to stay at home."

A cold shiver ran down your back as the message in your ears Taehyung looked over at you from the TV, and you knew what was coming.

"Don't tell me you still hold on to the idea of ​​research this psychopath." He said with raised eyebrow. "Okay I want say it then." You added with a awkward smile. Of course you would. There is no way take a step back, not when you managed to persuade Jungkook finnaly. You are into this badly and want to get your desire of this book to write.

"Y/N, look what kind of person that psychopath is. It's too dangerous for you, please don't look for information about him. I'm scared you might get once caught by him." The concern voice of his escaped and he hold your hand even more tighter, like he was holding the hope you would listen to him for once.

"How he will me caught if I'm carefully? I wont be reckless Tae, I can protect myself. Nothing bad will happen, trust me. I'll be okay." You assured him and also tightend your grin around his fingers.

Taehyung sighned, he knew its useless to try it further to consider you. Again he just had to take the stubbornness of you and agree without to complain or argue with you. It would just destroy his last nerve cells and that's it.

"Please, at last have your phone always with you and text me okay?" He said looking begging into your eyes, waiting for even to do this for him."I promise you." You said with a assure smile at him. But what Taehyung didn't knew, you was afraid of all the news. This psychopath is running outside freely and it can be even that he could sit here in the cafè as well.

"I should go now, see you later at home." You stood up and grabbed your purse. But before heading out the cafè you hug your best friend, feeling his warm and comfertable hug, is for like he is charging you with more self confident and straight.